Not Afraid Anymore

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: not afraid anymore

I ran away and got inside the car. I told Mr. Kim to go home and I just cried. How could he say those things? I never wanted to think of those things. How could he? Does he not trust me? I just felt, I felt mad because he didn't want to listen to what I was saying and he didn't wan to acknowledge it. Does he really think that I'm that low? 

I'm going to show him that I'm not. I just want to get away from here. I don't want to be here anymore. 

We reached home and I ran through the gate but I heard Jiyong. What the hell is he doing here? Does he think the same way as Seunghyun? I don't want him to think the same way but I have no choice but to push him away because I just can't deal with this anymore.

I ignored him and I was about to push the gate door but he caught my wrist.

"Mi hyun.." He said softly.

"Let go of me." I said coldly. I didn't want to do this but I have to. I'm sorry Jiyong.

"Mi hyun, please. Talk to me." 

I shrugged my wrist and got out of his grasp. I looked at him with my eyes brimmering with tears.

"What do you want to say? To say that I'm a too? Do you agree with Seunghyun? Do you think I used you guys for power? Just so you know, I don't want to be that person who uses you guys so I'm going. Goodbye, don't ever come back and visit me again, Jiyong. Leave." I said while closing my eyes. I couldn't say it by looking at him.

"Please." He said.

"JUST LEAVE!" I shouted and I pushed the gate door and I ran inside the house and I swear my brother was at the living room but I ignored him, I went to my room and went to my bed. I cried until my brother said, "Mi Hyun? What happened? I thought I heard screams." 

"Just leave, oppa." I told him while my face was burried with my pillow.

"Shiro, I don't want to leave. What happened?" He lifted me up and hugged me.

"Just cry everything out and then you tell me, arasso?" I nodded and he hugged me tightly. After maybe twenty minutes of crying. I felt tired and I lifted my head and he cupped my face and wiped my tears.

"Arasso, now, tell me. What happened back there?"

"S-seunghyun. He told me that I was just using him. That he hated me. He said that I was just playing with them. I can't believe that he can think of those things. Ever since of what happened, I just couldn't help but to distance myself from him. He was the cousin of the person I hated the most and why is he making it harder for me? Why is he doing this? He's making me hate him too! I don't want to but I have no choice! Why did he change all of a sudden! I don't understand oppa!" I cried and cried and he patted my head.

"Shhh, whatever his reasons may be. Just forget it. Arasso? Just calm down, it's not good for you. Have you drank your medicine?" I shook my head and he reached out for my side table and got out a pill and water. I drank my medicine and it somehow calmed me down. He layed me down the bed until I fell asleep. I needed to sleep, I felt really tired.

Seunghyun's POV

I decided to go home after my talk with the boys. I told them and they didn't want to believe but I told them that it was the reality. When the driver pulled up in front of our house, I saw the Yoon's car parked in front of our house and Mi hyun's brother was there. I can't face him. He probably knows what's going on.

I gathered all my courage and got out of the car. I didn't say anything but continued to walk towards the gate, he grabbed my arm and I said, "Let go."

I didn't want to fight with hyung but I had no choice, he was the brother of Mi hyun. I know he did nothing wrong but.. I can't even think straight.

"How could you say those things to Mi Hyun?" I faced him and clenched my fist and jaw.

"How could I?! She used us! I can't let that happen! I just wanted to protect my friends! Is that bad?!" I'm sorry hyung. I really am. I didn't want to do this but you left me with no choice.

"WHAT?! SHE USED YOU?! OH PLEASE. You don't even know her past! And you call her your best friend? You didn't even know that your ing cousin her! I know I'm not supposed to say this to you but I have no choice. Choi Siwon, your ing cousin MY sister. He YOON MI HYUN. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?! She distanced herself to you guys because she doesn't feel safe around boys unless it's me or my dad! Do you get that? Are you that stupid, Seunghyun? I trusted my sister to you guys. I called you guys to pick her up at the hospital so that she can feel better

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter