Start The Fight

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE: start the fight

Here I am, in the judge's office at the city hall. Jiyong and I have pressed charges towards Min Hee for assualt and attempted murder. She wanted to murder my baby, not me.. But she could have possibly killed me as well if there weren't people around us. She pretended she didn't know that I was pregnant.. What a . 

Jiyong and I are here with our respective lawyers while patiently waiting for Min Hee and her lawyer. "Why the hell is she taking so long?" I muttered impatiently. Jiyong squeezed my hands and kissed my forehead. "She'll be here soon. Don't worry baby." I nodded and sighed. We've been waiting for two hours already and there was still no sign of Min Hee. "Damn it. Why isn't she showing up?!" I exclaimed and Jiyong calmed me down by hugging me. 

As if on cue, the evil showed up with her lawyer. I glared at her as soon as she stepped into the room. She looked at me nervously and immediately averted her gaze to the ground. That's right ! Be scared! You don't know who you're messing with! I think Jiyong noticed me cursing inwardly when he raised an eyebrow at me. "Babe? You alright? You seem a bit... agitated." I widened my eyes and shook my head and said, "Ani! I'm fine!" 

He sighed and nodded. "Arasso." Just then, the judge entered the room and cleared his throat to catch our attention. "So.. This is the first meeting of the filed complaint of assault and attempted murder towards Gong Min Hee, am I correct?" I nodded and followed him with my eyes as he sat down in front of us. He settled his papers and skimmed through it, clearing out his thoughts. 

"First of all, I would like to review who is whom. Ok?" He said and we all nodded. He looked at me and said, "I bet you're Park Mi Hyun." I nodded and he looked at Jiyong. "Mr. Kwon." Jiyong nodded and the judge said our lawyers names. "Mr. Cho and Ms. Bae." Our lawyers nodded. Then the judge looked at Min Hee and said, "Ms. Gong and Ms. Kim." They nodded and I just stared at Min Hee while the judge signed some papers. 

"Arasso.. Now that I have cleared out your names, let's start with the basics shall we?" We all nodded and waited for his instructions. "First of all, I would like to know each one of your sides. Let's start with Ms. Gong. Is that alright Ms. Park and Mr. Kwon?" Jiyong and I nodded and waited for Min Hee to speak up. I crossed my arms and rested my hands above the bump of my tum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter