Like or Love?

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THIRTEEN: like or love?

It is finally our last day here at Jeju. I'm entirely sad but what can I do? It's not like I can buy her a house at Seoul and pay for her expenses when I only live with my parent's money. But actually, that gave me an idea. 

I went to her for the last time, knocked on her door and she gave me a sad smile. "Oh dear, come in. I've been waiting for you."

"Good morning, omma. I have something to tell you." She looked up at me and asked, "What is it, my dear?" I'll miss her sweet voice but she just has to wait for me.

"Omma, you're willing to wait for me right?" She nodded and said, "Of course dear."

"When I get a job in the future, please let me buy you a house at Seoul and let me pay for your expenses." She widened her eyes and she said, "No need dear. I have money and if you want us to move there in Seoul, I'm more than willing to. I only bought this house to hide from your appa. He wanted me to stay away from you as much as possible and I did. I never even expected you to find me and here you are. Right before my eyes." She cupped my cheeks, "I promise you, when you graduate from college, I will move in Seoul, your brother and I. Just keep in contact with us and visit us often, arasso?" She said in the most sweetest voice. Of course my omma in Seoul is very nice to me, she treats me like a real daughter and I love her but I can never replace my real omma. It's not going to hurt if I have two, right?

I nodded and said, "Arasso, omma. I have to go. I still have to pack. I'll visit you and Hyun another time. You can always call me, arasso? Saranghae, omma. I'll miss you." I was trying to hold back my tears because if I cried now, I may not want to go back anymore.

She hugged me ever to tightly and said, "I will call you often, you too, oh? Saranghae, my baby. I'll miss you more." She kissed my forehead and there was my brother, sitting on the floor fighting his tears. I smiled at him and said, "Aigooo, my little brother is going to miss me? Aren't you?" I ruffled his hair and he said, "Noona! I'm a big boy already! I promise I'll take care of omma! Saranghae noona, I'll miss you. Come back, arasso?" I nodded at him and kissed his forehead.

"I will, hyunie. I will. Noona loves you too. Don't forget that, arasso?" He nodded and he hugged me. I hugged him as well.

I stood up and headed to the door, I looked back at them and waved. 

It was time to head back. We were already at the airport and I was really quiet, while the boys were really rowdy, just like always. Seunghyun might have noticed me since he knows because he kept on stealing concern glances at me. He even mouthed, "Are you okay?" and I would just nod as an answer and he would sigh.

I started to realize that it's not the last time that I would see them. I promised them that I will see them next time. I have to be happy, not sad. Because I saw my mother already. This was the moment I've been waiting for.

Finally, we heard that our flight is going. I was sitting beside Jiyong again this time. He didn't sleep. He would just listen to music and rap most of the times. We shared his earphones and I would enjoy hearing his rapping skills. Good thing I was friends with these boys. I would have never imagined myself without these boys. They changed me and my life. They are a part of my life already, especially Seunghyun and Jiyong, plus Seungri, who was my cousin without him even knowing. 

I smiled at the thought of that and Jiyong looked at me weirdly. He even raised an eyebrow, "You're very weird, you have mood swings. Monthly arrival?" I widened my eyes and slapped his arm.

"YA! That's personal and no, that's not it." I stuck my tongue at him.

"Then, why are you happy when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter