Talking Too Loud

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE: talking too loud

Emily and I set off to visit my biological mother, it would also be the first time in 9 years that I would see her and my brother. Have I ever mentioned that my brother is an actor? Lee Hyun Woo, that is. I'm proud of him. He became more handsome. Of course! That's the genes! 

"You ready, Em? We're here. I'm going to let you meet my mother." She nodded and smiled. We got out of the van and I looked at the big house. She wasn't lying when she told me that she had money, I smiled and rang the doorbell.

"Omo! My baby!" I heard her say on the speaker. 

"Annyeong, omma." She opened the door immediately and I opened the gate. I went to the front door and she opened the door, she still looked beautiful as ever. "Hi omma, I missed you so much!" I hugged her tightly.

"Omma! Who was that?" That must be Hyunie. My little dongsaeng!

"He doesn't know I'm coming?" I asked my mom and she shook her head. "Come down and you'll see!" I heard him go downstairs and he looked at me with a confused face.

"Who's this, omma?" I chuckled and said, "Ya, how can you not recognize your noona?" I crossed my arms.

His eyes widened and ran to me, "NOOONA! I missed you!" He launched me into a big hug and I hugged him as well. "I missed you too, hyunie. I saw your dramas, you're good, I must admit." He laughed and scratched his head. 

"Oh, before I forget, this is my secretary, Emily. Emily, this is my omma and this is my brother." She greeted them and my mother hugged her and it seems my  brother has a crush on her for he cannot take his eyes off from her.

"Aigooo, you and Seungri have the same tastes, don't you?" Hyun woo looked at me and said, "Ayyy, don't be like that, noona! I-i don't like her." He blushed and I just patted his shoulders and said, "Goodluck." I laughed and he just guided us inside. Their house was beautiful. It was neat.

"I have a surprise for the both of you." My mother and brother looked at me.

"Hyunie, both of you will be coming with me in Jeju. 2 day trip." I showed them the ticket and they looked at each other and my mother, "Omo, really?" I nodded and smiled at them.

"But noona, I have a schedule." I giggled and said, "No worries, I took care of that." I winked at him and he said, "Aish, this is what a high class music producer can do?" I nodded and shooed them upstairs for them to pack.

"Do you need help in packing?" They both shook their heads and went upstairs.

I sighed and sat down at the couch infront of the fireplace, "Your mother really looks like you, she's beautiful." I smiled at Emily and nodded, "She is really beautiful. I guess I know where I got it from." I winked at her and she giggled.

A few minutes later, they went down, totally changed, I just laughed at them, they look so cute. "Are you ready?" They nodded and I took my mother's suitcase and walked outside. Mr. Kim put their suitcases at the back of the van and we drove off to the airport. When we reached the airport, I gave them their tickets and went to the gate. We waited and they finally made an announcement. While we were boarding, I saw my mother smile.

"Are you excited, omma?" She nodded, "Of course, dear. This is where Hyun woo grew up and where I first saw you." I smiled and nodded. I was sitting beside hyunie while my mother and Emily were sitting behind us.

I nudged Hyunie and he looked at me, "Wae, noona?" I winked at him and he groaned, "As I said, I don't like her." I snorted and said, "I didn't say anything." I shrugged.

"Aish, change topic. Tell me everything!" Ever since I was still at America, I would call them and he would talk to me and say everything, but I would always tell him that I'll tell him when we meet. 

"Arasso arasso, what do you want to know first?" I asked him.

He put his index finger on his chin so that he would look like he was  thinking, "Why did you go to America so suddenly?" I stiffened and closed my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter