Happy

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR: happy

Seungri's POV

As I plopped myself into my comfy bed, I can't help but to worry about Seunghyun hyung. He's been like this for the past 9 years. I hate seeing him like this. Although I'm close to Jiyong hyung too, I'm closer to Seunghyun hyung. To be honest, I'm really happy for Jiyong hyung and Mi Hyun noona but I can't help but to pity my hyung. I didn't know that Seunghyun hyung had some kind of feelings towards her. It's really unbelievable.

I just feel guilty because I can't help him the way I can make him happy but I can make him forget about noona but that's kind of impossible if he still thought of her throughout those 9 years of her imaginitive existence. I sighed.

"Aish, what am I going to do? I'm stuck in the middle and I just can't take seeing hyung miserable. I have to help him get over this no matter what. Should I set him up for a blind date? Maybe I should but would he consider that? Aigoo, this is causing me such a headache." I muttered to myself.

I felt my phone vibrate, so I reached for my pocket and I saw a text from Emily. A smile crept on my face as I saw her name.

From: Sweet Emily

Oh, hey. I'm fine. How about you? I bet you're sleeping already. Just reply tomorrow, and if I wake you up, I'm sorry. I just finished showering and just finished talking with Mhy. Anyway, goodnight Seungri! ^^~

She's so sweet. Even though she replies after a few hours or so, I don't care, at least she replies. She's soo different with the girls I meet in clubs. She's not your everyday typical average girl but she's a unique, innocent girl that you will rarely find now. I'm happy that I found her. I was awed by her beauty when I saw her at California but at that point I wasn't confident that I was going to meet her again so I decided not to make a move but when Mi Hyun noona decided to go here to Korea for work, I knew from that point that we're able to be together at least.

We're still not together, not now. We're still getting to know each other, though I can feel that she likes me as well. 

To: Sweet Emily

Oh, you're still awake and no, I'm still awake. Wide awake actually, I just got home. Seunghyun hyung and I went out for a while and talked as well. I see, I bet you smell nice now. Goodnight, Emily! I can't wait to see you tomorrow! Kekeke.

I put my phone on my side table and washed for the night and went to sleep.

Mi Hyun's POV

I slept late last night, I talked with Emily. Girl talk. I just needed someone to talk with. I told her everything that I wanted to say and I'm happy that she understands me. I don't really treat her as my secretary but I treat her as my little sister. She's so understanding and kind. I can't ask for more friends. I'm contented.

I decided that I should start the day with a smile. I shouldn't get affected with the people that bashes behind my back. I'm not going to sulk the entire time so I'm going to lift my chin up and be contented with what I have.

I showered quickly and went inside my closet after I styled my hair into a slight wave. I picked out a white ponoma t-shirt, black rudy shorts, white chanel purse, black and white heels and my white Gucci sunglasses. (http://oi45.tinypic.com/34pdue9.jpg)I wanted to look simple yet outstanding. I finalized my look and got out of my room. I saw Emily texting and I giggled silently for I know who she was texting.

I walked over to her and she glanced up and said, "Good morning, Mhy. Had a good sleep?" I nodded and smiled at her.

"Of course. How about you?" She nodded.

We glanced up at the clock and it was still early, "I don't feel like eating at home today. Let's go out for breakfast. It's still early anyways." She nodded and we headed out. I checked her outfit and it was back to her usual outfit and I sighed. I guess I have to take her to shopping.

"Em, how many times do I have to tell you to shop?" She looked at me confused, "But, I like my clothes and I don't want to waste my money on clothes."

"Arasso, I'll shop for you. No buts, I'm willing to spend my money on you." We ate breakfast then went shopping. I bought her a couple of dresses, shorts, blouses, shirts, shoes, heels and purses. I told her that I'm able to give her s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter