Where are you, my baby?

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN: where are you, my baby?

I haven't been able to talk to Jiyong after talking with my parents because I wanted to see how my real father's company works, so that I can study how I can manage it well. My lovely father willingly showed me my father's company and I'm amazed because it's as beautiful as my father's.

"Wow, this is beautiful. I can sense that you've been taking care of my dad's company appa." I smiled at my dad who was intently looking at me.

He nodded and looked around, "I certainly did, it's very important to your dad and I might as well take care of it to pass it on to you." I smiled and hugged him.

"Thanks appa, it really means a lot to me." I told him with the bottom of my heart. I'm so thankful to him because not only he fulfilled his promise to my dad but he got into the extent where he took care of the company and pass it to me. I must say that appa has a great skill of multi-tasking.

"I can't believe that this company is owned by my father. It's just so cool. I mean, it doesn't only involve working with other bigger companies but it does so much things. My dad owned hotels, resorts, restaurants and even entertainment industries?" He nodded and I was so amazed. I know that my dad has only let his company boom up until restaurants, resorts and hotels and not the entertainment industry but appa has managed to buy entertainment industries just to make the Park Industries boom out of its shell.

"Which entertainment industry does Park Industries own?" I asked my appa. 

"Well, I'm still negotiating with other entertainment companies but as of now, I own SM entertainment." I snapped my head back to my dad when I heard that.

"Am I hearing this right appa? SM Entertainment? Really? That's awsome appa!" He chuckled and I said, "I wanna meet them." He nodded and suddenly got his phone out.

"Hello? This is Mr. Yoon. I would like to have an emergency meeting with all the artists that's available here at the Park Industries main building as soon as possible." 

"Arasso, I'll meet you in an hour then." He nodded as if he was talking to that someone in person. He hung up and smiled at me.

"Are you ready to meet your company members?" I smiled and nodded.

We waited for them for an hour and surprisingly, I already have my own office. It turns out that appa has ordered his people to make an office for me a long time ago. Maybe he had saw this coming already. "This is cool dad. Thanks." I hugged him and he hugged me tighter.

"It's the least thing I can do for you, Mi Hyun." I smiled at him and shook my head, "Ani, you've done so much great things for me appa. Don't say that. You made me turn into a woman. You supported me with studying business and music. I can't thank you enough." He smiled and kissed my temples.

"Anything for my daughter." I felt secured with my appa. Even though we are not related by blood, I could still feel our connection. 

A knock was heard on my office door. "Come in." I said. It turns out, our hour of waiting is now over and we have to head to the conference room now.

My appa and I walked to the conference room with much confidence and I was shocked because the conference room was so big. Now, I really understand that my dad's company isn't just a company; it involves so much people for it to be able to work things out.

I scanned the people's faces and I spotted one face that I won't ever forget. Hatred and anger welled up inside me but my father held my hand and squeezed it. I saw different faces of artists, I must say that they are really beautiful.

"I know that this is a sudden meeting and it is a first time to meet all of you. I want you to know that I am the current CEO of Park Industries on behalf of my deceased best friend, which

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter