Thanks Seungri

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE: thanks seungri

Seunghyun's POV

To tell you the truth, I'm hurt that the only woman I love is now taken by my best friend. Mi Hyun is now dating Jiyong. It hurts me but what can I do? I did a terrible thing to her and I'm too late. I just can't interfere with their relationship and make them break up. What will everyone say? What will my fans say? What will the members say? I don't want to look bad in front of them.

It's just as bad as Mi Hyun being mad at me for those 9 years.. I just can't bare it. What I can do for now is to sit back and watch them. I don't want to hurt the people around me and most especially the two most important people in my life. Mi Hyun and Jiyong. I sighed at the thought of that. I'm so heart broken but I can't do anything.

I just have to be contented with what relationship I have with Mi Hyun. Being friends with her is ok for me. At least for the other side of this situation, I'm glad that she forgave me and that we are in good terms already. I am also happy for them, yes it is unbelievable but what can I do? I do love them both. 

I keep on sighing because that's all I can do. We were at the dorm already and I was at my room lying on my bed. I just keep staring at the ceiling since there was really nothing to do around here. 

"Ya, hyung. Why do you keep on sighing?" I shifted my attention to the person who said that. It was Seungri. Believe it or not. Seungri and I are close. I'm closest with him out of all the members. I just act like I'm annoyed with him all the time but he is really adorable. It's just our thing. We're used to it.

"Oh, wae?" 

"You keep sighing." 

"Oh, it's nothing. Why are you here?" I changed the subject. I want to avoid the subject as much as possible.

"I just wanted to ask if you want to go out for dinner. The other hyungs don't want to cook and said that we should go out. Do you want to come with?" I thought for a bit and shook my head.

"Ani, that's okay. I'll just stay here and eat whatever is available."

He looked worried so I smiled at him. "Are you sure, hyung? You're not hungry? Or do you want me to bring food for you?" 

"Just bring food for me. The usual." He nodded and he was about to close the door but he opened it again.

"Oh, wae?" I said.

"Are you sure you're ok hyung? Just by hearing you sigh all the time. It seems like you're thinking of something."

I just love how the maknae knows me really well. I chuckled and said, "Ani, there's nothing. Don't worry. Just go eat. You must be starving."

He nodded reluctantly and said, "Arasso, we'll be back in a bit." I nodded and shooed him away.

He's like a little brother to me. Always so protective even though he's younger. He's really caring for me and the other members as well but he takes care of me a lot. He was the only one to talk to me when I lashed out on Mi Hyun 9 years ago. I felt guilty because he's so honest with me while I can't be honest with him. Nobody really knows my feelings towards Mi Hyun. Except for Mi Hyun herself since I confessed to her. 

It's a good thing that we're not awkward. That's a good thing, right? 

Here I go again, thinking about her. I sighed and raked through my hair. I decided to go out of my room since I was getting bored. I scanned through the room and saw that I was all alone. I went to the kitchen and rummaged through the fridge. There was nothing but pudding. I sighed and got it out of the fridge. I got out a tea spoon and ate my pudding.

Suddenly, my phone rang and I looked at the caller ID, it was an unknown number. I usually don't answer unknown calls so I ignored it. It ended but it called over and over again as I ignored it over and over. Maybe it was important? I answered and said, "Hello? Who's this?"

"Annyeong, Seunghyunie. I can't believe you don't recognize my voice. Then again, it's been 3 years for us." I was confused as to who the caller was.

"Who the hell are you?" 

"Tsk tsk tsk. It's a shame that you can't remember me, Seunghyunie. I miss you." 

"Don't you ever call me again if you're just going to play your silly games." 

I was about to end the call but I heard a name, "Babo, it's me Min Ah." I froze.

Min Ah? Shin Min Ah? Why did she call me? What for? Didn't she leave me for another man? Why is now calling me? It's clear t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter