I promised you

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT: i promised you

The five of us went back to Seoul together, Emily and I going to the apartment complex that I have bought before hand. My father had called me earlier that all our things are settled in the apartment. Jiyong wanted to help us move but I told him to just rest. He hesitated but agreed. 

My mother and brother went back to their house since it's not safe to see them here with me. I heard Emily scream my name and I hurried to her. She was sitting on the couch with her laptop on her lap. I only read the headlines, which shocked me: "Yoon Mi Hyun spotted at Jeju Island with her Secretary and who?" There were other news articles that had, "G-Dragon and the heiress of Yoon Corporation?"

I shook my head and said, "Well, I knew it. Headlines, it is!"

Emily looked at me in disbelief, "Are you not doing anything about it? What if this ruins your name?"

I smiled and said, "It won't. I didn't intend to lie about our relationship anyways. I don't know about him but we'll talk about it." As if on cue, my phone rang and I looked at the screen, it was Jiyong.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Hey, babe. Did you see the news?" 

"Yeah, I did."

"What are we going to do?" I chuckled and said.

"The almighty Kwon Jiyong is asking me what to do? I'm fine with anything, what about you?" 

"Well, YG told me to tell you to come here at YG right now so that we could settle this down."

"Arasso, I'll be there in 15 minutes tops." 

"Arasso, I'll see you." I hung up and I grabbed my purse, totally not caring that I'm only wearing sweats, a sweater, vans shoes and a beanie.

"Do you want to come with? Maybe we'll see your Seungri." I winked at Emily and she blushed.

"Okay, I'll come with you." She grabbed her bag and we headed to the parking lot. Luckily, nobody knows where I live. 

I drove to the YG building and it didn't surprise me when I saw a bunch of paparazzis in front of the building. I called Jiyong, "Hey, I'm here at the parking lot. There are a lot of people in front, what do I do?"

"Arasso, I'll meet you at the back door. Do you know where it is?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Arasso." He hung up and we got out and I wore my sunglasses. I walked fast to the back door and saw Jiyong open the door. I smiled at him and he held my hand.

We walked silently to YG's office and we knocked. He told us to come in and we did.

He was already at the couch waiting for us to sit down. I told Emily to just meet Seungri at the recording room since Jiyong and I will be talking to YG alone. She agreed and headed to the recording room where all the boys was.

"So, tell me, Miss Mi Hyun-shi, the headlines, the news articles. Are they true?"

I looked at Jiyong and he nodded, then I looked at YG and said, "Yes, they are true. Well, not technically. We're not together yet but we both know that we love each other." 

YG nodded and sighed, "I just introduced you to the boys and now the leader has a new scandal? Well, you guys are childhood friends, right?"

I nodded and said, "Yes we are and ever since I was a child, I already liked Jiyong. So, I think that wouldn't cause any problems? I think. I don't know. I've never been in this situation." 

"Exactly. You've never been in this kind of situation, so, I want you and Jiyong to tell me.. are you guys willing to sacrifice this time? Are you willing to publicize your relationship? Because your Jiyong's career and your career plus your father's company is at stake." I sighed and I looked at Jiyong. He held my hands tightly and he smiled.

"What do you think of publicizing our relationship, Mi Hyun-ah? Do you think you can handle the stress?" He smirked.

I chuckled and said, "I can handle every stress of it. You know me. I've handled so much stress, how can I not handle this? Besides, we're not official yet. Let's just tell them the truth, that we are currently dealing but we are not officially dating." He nodded and looked at YG.

"So, that's what you want to say?" Jiyong and I both nodded.

"I guess that could work. It's not like fans are going to bash on you. They were actually thrilled that Jiyong is 'dating' the heiress of Yoon Corporation." I smirked and muttered, "I bet Seungri's sister is very much thrilled about this."

Jiyong looked at me and raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean? Sang Mi?"

I nodded and said, "She's so obsessed with you. If you just know what she told me during my press conference." 

"What did she tell you?"

"That she wishes that I died already because she's prolly afraid that she's got some competition with you again." 

"Competition? She doesn't even stand a chance with this almighty Kwon Jiyong." 

YG cleared his throat and said, "Stop being mushy around sajangnim, will you?"

"We're not even being sweet, hyung!" Jiyong whined and I laughed.

"You're such a dork." I told him and stuck my tongue out and he playfully rolled his eyes.

"Arasso, you guys may go. I'll tell the representative t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter