Threatened

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FOURTEEN: threatened

It's been a month ever since we went to Jeju and ever since I saw my mother and brother. I miss them, we still talk but it's different being with them than just talking with them on the phone. It has also been a month of Jiyong being touchy, I really don't know why but I don't complain. I never did, and the boys just kept on teasing us. Surely, all of them knew something that I didn't. 

Midterm exams was also near. I had to study hard, although studying for me is a natural thing, I have to. I don't want to disappoint my parents. They worked hard for our company and I most certainly won't let them down. 

It's Friday today and I was there, at the bench waiting for Jiyong and Suenghyun to appear but they are no where to be found. I was with Seunghyun earlier today though, he picked me up at home and we went to school together. I guess they are busy? Ugh, having no classes with Seunghyun and having a different second period with Jiyong is boring. 

Finally, I saw them walking side by side. They had a different aura in them. I felt different, it was dark. They weren't smiling like they usually were. They were just walking. I wonder what happened?

"Oppa! Jiyongie! Bali!" They walked faster and sat beside me. Jiyong on my left and Seunghyun on my right.

"What happened to you two? It's like a hurricane came in a stole your faces." I joked.

Nobody answered, and this is serious. I thought.

"Ok, that's it. I'm not used to this silence." I stood up and they looked at me with confused eyes.

"What happened? Did you guys fight or something?" They looked at each other and laughed. 

"YA! What's happening?!" I shouted at them, both slapping their arms.

"Ya! You didn't have to hit us!" Seunghyun said.

"Well, you know that I get violent. Now, what have you guys been up to?"

"Well, we wanted to test you."

"Test me? In what?" I furrowed my eyebrows, looking at them.

"On how you would react if we were to fight. If you were to do something or leave it alone." Jiyong shrugged.

"Aish, you guys. You guys are unfair." I sat down and pouted and crossed my arms.

"Awww, our little Min is pouting. Are you mad?" Seunghyun was baby talking me. I shoved his face which caused Jiyong to laugh and I shoved his face as well.

I stood up and said, "Serves you both right for tricking me!" I stomped away from them and had a smirk on my face.

"Psh, these two kids. So childish." I walked around. As I walked around, the least person that I would want to see or encounter ever in my life right now, next to Sang Mi of course, is Siwon. Is here right here, in front of me, smirking.

The arrogant, self-centered, Choi Siwon. The mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter