Getting Closer

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THREE: getting closer

It was an early Monday, I have never been excited to go to school in my life except for today, because today, I would have friends that I can hang out with in class and out of class. I guess I like this feeling.

I was surprised because someone was calling from my phone in my room. Nobody really calls me, I stood up out of my bed and answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Hi, Mi Hyun! This is Seunghyun. Your mom told my parents that we'll be picking you up at your house. Get ready at 8:30, arasso?" Before I could reply, he hung up. I was stunned. My mom told his parents to come pick me up? What for?

I quickly dressed up after my quick shower and went downstairs where my mom and brother was eating breakfast.

"Hey mom and oppa. Mom, I have a question."

"Goodmorning, sweetie. What's that?" I saw my brother nod and I kept my stare with my mom.

"Why did you tell Seunghyun's parents to pick me up today?"

"Oh, it's because Mr. Kim had to accompany your dad somewhere and your dad's driver was sick. Do you want to go with your brother instead?" Ahh, now I understand.

"Ohh, arasso. No, no need. I don't want to bother oppa. I'm okay with riding in Seunghyun's car." I smiled at my mom and she shot me a smile as well. I was rather nervous because this is the first time that I'll be riding with a boy in a car alone other than my brother and father. The doorbell rang and I got up and said my goodbyes to my brother and mother. I ran to the door and saw Seunghyun's car. It was similar to our car. The window went down and I saw him waving at me. I waved at him and opened the door.

"Good morning, Min! It's nice to see you early in the morning." He said warmly.

"Hi, Seunghyun. It's nice to see you too." There was a small gap between us. He was sitting on the left and I was on the right side. There was mere silence, not really awkward though. We both enjoyed the silence and the sight of tall buildings outside.

"The buildings here look beautiful, don't they?" I muttered while looking outside the window, totally admiring the sight.

"Yeah, but you know what's more beautiful?" I looked at him, eager to know. Believe it or not. I like pretty things.

"What is it?"

"You." He smiled. I blushed and he laughed, "I never knew you would be this shy."

He kept on laughing and I hit him on the arm. "Ya! Don't embarrass me!" I whined.

"Arasso arasso! I won't." He stopped but still playfully smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and at last, we were at school.

"Kaja! Let's find Jiyong." I nodded and we both got out of his car.

Unfortunately, I almost forgot that I'm trying to hide my identity. "Aish, babo." I muttered. Seunghyun leaned over me and asked why I muttered stupid.

"Don't forget to call me Min, not my real name. Arasso? And oh! Don't tell anyone my real background! I trust you!" I whispered loudly and he draped his arm over my shoulders and said, "Of course! I didn't forget that! Kaja, my yoja chingu!" What?! Yoja chingu? Is this kid kidding me around?

I gasped and said, "Bwoh?! Yoja chingu? Ya!" I smacked him on his chest and he made an 'ooof' sound.

"Arasso. I was just kidding, but it is true somewhat. You're a girl. You're my friend, therefore, you're my yoja chingu." I blushed, I didn't think of that. Aish. I rolled my eyes at him and walked past him. He ran after me and put his arms around my shoulders again. I didn't mind, even though girls were looking at us, probably swearing under their breath.

I smirked. "Ya, do you mind? People are looking at us, especially the girls." He looked around and smirked.

"I could careless. I'm proud to show everyone that you are my GIRLfriend." He winked and I groaned. I walked faster to leave him and there, I saw Jiyong at the bench with his eyes closed in fron of a book that's upside down. This kid.

Seunghyun flicked the book that Jiyong was reading and it woke Jiyong up. He looked so cute. Woah, what am I saying? Anyways, his eyes look mad. "Ya! Hyung! Can't you see I'm sleeping?!" Jiyong fixed his posture and I giggled.

He looked at me and the anger in his eyes faded with a smile. "Oh, hi Min! Good morning!" I bowed and greeted him. He patted the seat beside him and I sat down beside him. He put his book inside his bag and Seunghyun sat beside me.

I looked at my watch and gasped, "Omo! We're going to be late in class! Seunghyun, Jiyong! Kaja!" I pulled their arms and dragged them inside school.

"Bye Seunghyun! Don't sleep in class! See you later at lunch!" I waved at him and watched him walk away. Now, I looked at Jiyong who was beside me.

"Didn't you know that staring is rude, Kwon Jiyong?" I chuckled and he laughed nervously, "Mianhe. Kaja, let's go to class."

He tugged my arm and I heard someone call Jiyong. Jiyong and I both looked where the voice was coming and unfortunately, it was Sang Mi. She walked to us and I guess she hasn't noticed me yet. "Hi oppa! Early for class? Excited to see me?" She laughed flirtatiously.

I was disgusted. I don't even know why they would t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter