Epilogue

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT: epilogue

LEE SANG MI, ADOPTIVE DAUGHTER OF THE LEE'S, ARRESTED FOR ATTEMPTED MURDER. GONG MIN HEE, RELEASED OUT OF PRISON. 

KWON MI HYUN, SUCCESSFULLY HELD A PRESS CONFERENCE WITH SHAREHOLDERS OF PARK INDUSTRIES. 

G-DRAGON TOPS MOST OF MUSIC CHARTS ACROSS THE WORLD WITH HIS NEWLY RELEASED FULL ALBUM COUP D'ETAT!

KWON MI HYUN AND KWON JIYONG, GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER DAUGHTER?

"KWON JIYONG!" I screamed on top of my lungs. The sleeping figure beside me jolted up as he heard my scream. "Omo, what happened, babe?!" He exclaimed with his topless figure. It's not the time for me to be spazzing over my husband's torso, but I should be panicking for I am going into labour already. Yes, you've read it right. I am going into labour. This is going to be our fourth child, and yes four years have passed. Mi Yong is now twelve years old and she is already in 6th grade. She goes to the school I used to go in. She's a sweet girl, always have been sweet, but I'm telling you, she's a perfectionist. Much like Jiyong.

But the funny thing is, Jiyong isn't even her real dad! If you're wondering about Siwon, well... he's still not married. That guy is just too slow. Sooyoung and him are still in the dating phase, but it's okay. At least they are taking things slow, unlike us, who will have our fourth child now. Anyway, back to my momentarily introductions. Mi Yong sometimes sleeps on Siwon's house if she says she misses her dad. Jiyong and I let her. She's a genius. More like a writing genius. She loves to write stories and make me and Jiyong read them. She even won an award in school for best in writing. Of course, like her mother, she's also a stylist, even before right? She always has her own style in clothing. A lot of modelling agencies have been asking for my permission for her modelling career but I never have the say to it. 

I'm alright with her being a model, but she doesn't want to. To her, writing is important. Have I ever mentioned that she already has a scholarship reserved at Harvard University for Journalism? She says she wants to take it, but I'm not sure since she's still young. Though, I am glad that she has her own dream in such an early age, unlike me. I had hard times when I was young, but I'm glad my daughters are not like that. 

For you to have an idea how much Mi Yong have grown, well... she grew alot. By a lot, I mean it. She's  a beautiful lady now, and Siwon and Jiyong are pretty much over protective. Whenever Jiyong and Siwon pick her up or send her to school, they would stare down at any guy who looks at her. I swear, they are both scary fathers. I'm worried for my eldest because what if she will have a hard time on having boyfriends and such? Oh well, I'm a cool mom, I don't mind, but as long as she stays within her limits. 

As for Melody, our second baby girl, she's only four years old, however. She has her own talent. She knows how to draw already! Well, not that pro, but whatever. In my eyes, she's the best. She drew perfect circles and perfect squares in the age of two and she knew how to hold a pencil right in the age of one and a half. Who would think that our baby girl would be this advanced? As I said, she loves to draw, but she also has a hidden talent. Just like her name, she hums perfect melodies. 

Whenever Jiyong would hum her a lullaby, she would follow along and mock her father. Though I know she will have a bright future, I know Jiyong will act strict towards her in the near future like how he is treating Mi Yong. Melody is a sweet heart but sometimes a brat. When she doesn't get what she wants, she cries hard and that's when Mi Yong comes. Mi Yong is one of the people that can calm Melody down and even Jiyong and I are still figuring out how Mi Yong does it. Anyway, Melody is very cute. She's a bundle of joy I tell you. Though I'm a bit upset because everyone is saying that she looks like Jiyong and not me. 

But I'm telling you, Melody, a girly girl, HATES THE COLOUR PINK. When she grew up, all of her room was pink, but after a few months in, she started to make tantrums whenever she sees the colour pink. I don't know why, so we just painted her room yellow, but somehow, she shows interest in the colour blue. 

Our third child, Victoria. It seems a bit familiar doesn't it? It's because Seungri named our third child from him. Why did we let him? It's because he was the one who I was with inside the labour room. Jiyong was with Daesung and Taeyang that time, promoting in Japan, so he was nowhere in Korea. Seungri, on the other hand, had a hard time because of his scandal, but nevertheless he was there for me during my labour. Victoria was born on September 16, 2012. Which means, she's now two years old. She's the cutest. She always smiles, even after she cries, she smiles in just a snap of a finger. 

She barely cries though, not like her sisters. She's a tough cookie. She also likes headbands that have ears on them. It can be bunny ears, wolf ears, bear ears, anything that has ears on it. I think she has a with ears as well, just like her father, because Jiyong always touches my ears whenever he's concentrated on something. He said it calms his nerve down. 

But going back to my labour... I am going to give birth any second now and I am not even kidding. "KWON ING JIYONG!! STAND YOUR UP! I'M GOING IN ING LABOUR!" He immediately stood up and panicked. He looked at the floor and took his shirt and wore it backwards, but I could careless. I'm ing giving birth. For the fourth time. I know this is the first time that Jiyong will experience this, but I just can't bare the pain. 

"Babe, babe. Just breath in, and breathe out, alright? I'll call TOP hyung, his house is the nearest here." I just nodded and tried my best to forget  the pain I was feeling, but ! It ing hurts! I clutched on to the sheets of the bed and heck I was sweating. "JIYONG!!!" I screamed once again and this time, Mi Yong emerged from the door. 

"OMMA! Are you alright?" She ran to me and touched my stomach, I looked at her with my displeased face and stuttered, "B-b-baby girl. Can you take care of your little sisters until uncle TOP gets here? Please?" She nodded and I immediately looked at Jiyong who just ended the call and took his wallet. He looked at Mi Yong and said, "Baby girl. We'll be leaving for the hospital, okay? Be alert for your sisters if they cry and also, uncle TOP will be here in no time." Mi Yong nodded and just stared at us. 

Jiyong carried me bridal style while I wave goodbye at my eldest. "I love you mom! You can do it!" I smiled as I heard my eldest scream. "I love you too baby girl! Take care of your sisters!" I exclaimed. Jiyong was actually running out of the garage. He was like running a race or something, but I could careless, I needed to get to the ing hospital. Jiyong opened the back seat of my BMW since I won't be able to fit inside his Bentley. He laid me back softly on the seat and closed the door. He ran towards the driver's seat and started the engine immediately. 

"Babe, just sit back and relax, okay? Breath in and breath out. We're going to be there in a jiffy." I nodded as I held onto the seat. I was having a hard time, I feel like my stomach is swelling so much. Why is my stomach so big anyways?! Aish. I swear, I think our baby is going to be hella big. "!" As another contraction hit me. Jiyong panicked and said, "Omo, babe.... breath in and breath out." 

"I'm ing breathing in and breathing out!! Just ing drive! Speed if you have to!" I know I'm being harsh... but . This baby needs to get out of momma. 

After a few minutes, we finally arrived, well, at least I think so because the car stopped. I heard his door open and slammed in a swift. I heard his footsteps and that's when the door of the backseat opened. I lifted myself up, trying no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter