What to do?

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO: what to do?

I don't know where I am, but I do hear people talking in the background. I'm hearing people speak in english, a man who's being called a doctor, and I believe the other person isn't fluent in English. I'm trying to grasp as to how I can't open my eyes. It's hard to open my eyes. Whenever I try to, it's not working. I also hear Jiyong's voice. Am I dreaming? Maybe I am, there is no way that Jiyong can be here. I had the worst dream ever.

My dream consisted of people bashing on me. Saying about me. I crashed down and didn't care about the world, but the people who bashed on me. My heart felt broken. My heart felt like it's been broken to a million pieces. I was vulnerable and weak, but how come until now, I still feel the same way? Weak. Broken. Vulnerable.

There was Jiyong's voice again. Repeating in my head. Maybe I am imagining. 

"Thanks doc. I'll make sure to call you when she wakes up." Wake who up? And why am I hearing his voice?

"Alright, I'm sure she'll be awake soon." The so called doctor said. 

I was fighting the urge to speak, to open my eyes, to move my hands and my body, but nothing seems to be working. I heard a sigh after the door closed. I felt a hand touch my hand, and that someone squeezed my hand. "Please wake up... Your daughter and I are here. No, your daughters and I are here... Please wake up soon, Mi Hyun-ah." Then suddenly, the person who sounded like Jiyong kissed my forehead.

It caused my whole entire being to have energy. The same feeling I get whenever Jiyong touches me, kisses me, hugs me, and tells me sweet words. I felt it when that person kissed my forehead and touch my hand. I was able to slowly open my eyes, but my eyes stinged. It felt like I wasn't awake for a whole day or maybe two days. It felt like I'm in a whole entire world and my body ached. 

When I finally opened my eyes, I saw the ray of sunshine come down through me, but most of all. My imaginations were true. Jiyong was here. But  how? No, I must be dreaming, right? Jiyong won't be able to go here. He doesn't even know where I am...

I saw Jiyong smile at me. "M-m-mi Hyun?! You're awake!" He hugged me tightly and I felt a cold sensation on my shoulder, realizing that those were tears. Seeing and feeling Jiyong hugging me... it feels so real. 

Maybe it is real? But how?

Jiyong let go of me, but he held my hands tightly. "I'm so glad that you're awake..." He told me sweetly. I couldn't bring myself to speak. I wanted to speak, yet I wasn't able to. I had a lot to say. I wanted to say I missed him. That I love him. But I couldn't.

"Just wait here, arasso? I'll call the doctor." He told me and I just furrowed my eyebrows as he walked away. I looked around the room and saw that my hands are attached with a syringe, connected to a pack of transparent liquid, that is called dextrose. I furrowed my eyebrows as I heard a groan coming from my left side. I looked and saw my 8 year old daughter. I was shocked, and happy at the same time. 

She stretched her arms and formed herself into a cocoon again. The way she fell asleep amazed me. The way her features looked exactly like me and Siwon. I smiled and touched my stomach unconsciously. I furrowed my eyebrows as I felt my stomach flat. I panicked. I looked at my stomach and hit it. I felt the pain, the pain coming from my lower abdomen. I didn't know why I felt pain.

Suddenly, and thankfully, Jiyong showed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter