Peace In Mind

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE: peace in mind

Today is the day of our work. I am here in Seoul to help them produce their album, 'Alive'. We are all going to finish recording and arranging the songs by February 29, since that's the release date. This is pressuring because it's September 2011 now. There were only 6 months left, I will be collaborating with my brother, Mi Hyuk and Teddy. 

I sat up from my bed and slipped on my slippers. I went to the washroom and showered. When I finished, I wore my bathrobe and dried my hair and put it in a messy bun. I went to my closet and picked out a pink chiffon shirt, black shorts, pink belt, pink printed scarf, and pink converse. I wore it and went to my vanity table, I searched for a bracelet that would look good and earrings. After I was settled, I put my aviator sunglasses on and grabbed my black coach bag. (http://oi46.tinypic.com/24vl45f.jpg) The moment I was done. I saw Emily in  the kitchen making breakfast.

"Hey, Emily! Good morning. What are you making?" I said.

"Just a typical breakfast. Anyways, goodmorning." 

"Smells nice. Are you going with me? Or are you just going to follow along? Or maybe should I ask Seungri to come pick you up since he's the last one to record today." 

Emily blushed and I nudged her, "So, what's up with you and Seungri?" I winked at her.

"N-n-nothing!" She said.

"Yeah right. I don't believe you. Come on, what do you think about my cousin?" 

"Well, he's nice, playful and very caring and sweet." 

"Do you like him?" She bowed her head down and I giggled.

"I'll take that as a yes."

"Well, yeah. I do like him. But I'm not sure if he likes me back, because you know.. He's an idol and I'm just your secretary."

"Psh, whatever. What I know is, he likes you back. I trust my cousin and if he breaks your heart, I will break his bones. Don't worry." She giggled and I smiled and ate the food she served.

We teased each other during breakfast and it was time for me to go. "Arasso, I'll go now. I'll see you later. I'll tell Seungri to come pick you up at 10, arasso?" She nodded and cleaned the table up.

"Sorry, I can't clean up with you. I'll clean up tomorrow!" 

She nodded and waved goodbye at me. I got inside my car and drove to Starbucks, I decided to buy the boys and the staff some coffee so I did. I ordered coffee Americano for all of them, wishing that they all like it. While I was waiting for my order, a teenage girl went up to me and say, "Unnie, are you Mi Hyun?" I nodded.

"Omo! You're so pretty!" I smiled at her and bowed  thanks to her.

"C-can I have your autograph?" Autograph?

"Autograph? But I'm not an idol, dear."

"But still, I idolize you. You've been a good role model for us teenage girls. We know that you suffered from something bad and we know that you can overcome it! So please, please!" I giggled and nodded. She handed me a notebook and said, "What's your name dear?"

"Lee Mi Yong." I wrote her name down but suddenly, that name was familiar. I tried my best to finish writing because something was wrong with me. 

"Here you go, please keep supporting your unnie, arasso? We'll meet again." I carressed her hair and I got my order and bowed to the girl. I walked to my car and opened it.

I put he coffee in the passenger seat. I held tightly on the steering wheel because I keep on remembering things.

There was a baby crying, I felt pain, pain on my lower regions. What is happening? I kept on pushing, and then after a few minutes. I felt relief because that something that I felt in my lower region was gone when I saw the baby. A beautiful baby.

"Here's your baby." A nurse came up to me and handed me the baby. My baby? Since when did I have a baby?

I cradled her in my arms and said, "My baby, you are so beautiful." 

I kissed her head while she was bloody but I saw my aunt, Hyun Joong oppa's mother, she said, "Honey, you have to let the nurse clean her up before you carry her. Arasso?" I gave them my baby and I watched their every move. 

I felt like I was in heaven, I was with my baby. 

Then a nurse came up to me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter