Time to Change

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER NINETEEN: time to change

When I got out from school, I saw my brother and I ran to him. I cried in his arms and he just hugged me. "Don't cry my dongsaeng, I hate seeing you like this. Oppa will be here for you. Whatever your decision is, I'm ok with it." He hugged me tightly and I said, "I'm going to America with Hyun Joong oppa. Get me away of this hell, please. I'll come back as a new woman, I'll get revenge, I'll get them back. I'm going to prove myself to them, that I'm not the same anymore. Please.  " He cupped my face and smiled.

"Arasso. That's a good decision, I'm glad. I'll be there for you, especially Hyun Joong. I might be here in korea but I promise you, I'll visit you when we can, arasso? Hyun joong will be there for you and I'm sure he'll mentor you." I smiled at him and nodded.

He took my hand and led me to his car. We drove in silence. I just looked at the beauty of Seoul, can't believe that it will be the last time that I'll see this. I will start a new life, a new Yoo Mi Hyun, someone that my parents would be proud of..

Speaking of parents, my omma. I have to call her before I leave. I've been occupied too much that I forgot to call her, she'll understand, won't she? I'm going back, going back for her. I will. I'll make myself stronger, stronger than ever. 

We arrived at our house and there was Hyun Joong's car. My brother and I went inside our house and I saw Hyun Joong talking with my parents, my parents saw me and said, "Mi Hyun, dear. Come here." I nodded and sat down beside Hyun Joong while my brother sat down beside me on my left.

"What have  you decided, dear? We'll understand if you don't want to. We just think that you've suffered enough. I'm sorry I can't protect you." My mother said.

I smiled at her and said, "I'm going to America, omma. I'm going to make myself stronger and when I get back, I'll be stronger than ever. I won't let anyone do those things ever again to me. I'll prove myself and make them realize that they aren't worth my time. I'll improve myself for the better and I will never disappoint you. I promise you that." They smiled and nodded.

"Very well then. We have packed your things. Everything but if you still need to go to your room. Go ahead." I nodded.

I know going to America is too sudden but I have no choice. I have to live a new life and hopefully it's a brighter one. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter