Fate or Coincidence?

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ELEVEN: fate or coincidence?

I was  back at the resort. The night passed by quickly as I slept. Now, it was 9 AM. I heard a knock on the door.

I went to the door with  my hair messed up and me wearing my PJ's. I opened the door and i saw Seungri, "Oh, why are you here, Seungri?"

"Noona! Good morning!" I let him go  in my room and he was amazed, "Woah! This is jjang!" I chuckled.

"Now, what do  you want, maknae?" He turned to me and said, "Noona, the hyungs are there having breakfast. After breakfast, I want us to go somewhere. I know someone here and she's a lot of fun." I nodded and I told him that I will just take a shower and get dressed and I'll just meet them at the dining hall.

I went out of the washroom dressed in white leggings and a black dress shirt with my brown boots and with the beanie I wore yesterday. I went to the dining area and there, I saw them eating and smiling at each other.

"Hey guys, good morning." I yawned. I sat beside Jiyong, just as I always do. 

"Good morning, Mi hyun-ah." Jiyong greeted me with a smile and I grinned at them.

The food was great and refreshing, so much different from the food in Seoul.

"I just love the food here, even though there are no hotdogs. It's still daebak!" They all laughed at me and Seunghyun said, "Of course you would say that. Crazy girl eater. You're such a fatty, especially with hotdogs." I pouted, "Ya! At least I'm muscular!"

They chuckled. Then all of us finished, "Now, we are going to that person that I talked about! I already talked to Mr. Park about it." We all nodded and got our coats in our rooms and met outside. They were already at the van except for me. I got in and I fell asleep since I couldn't really fall asleep last night, all of that thinking. Didn't really do anything good to me.

Just then, someone poked my sides and I groaned, "Ya, stop." 

I heard Jiyong chuckle and whisper, "Wake up sleepyhead." I smiled.

"I'm not a sleepyhead, it's my first time to lean on you!" He smirked. 

Then I got out and they followed, for some reason, this place was familiar..wasn't it? No. It couldn't be. There are houses that looked like my mother's house. It couldn't be. No it can't be.

"This is my aunt's house." Seungri said. AUNT? What?! I need to see this. I need to confirm this.

"She called me yesterday, she said that she h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter