Start a-new

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THIRTY: start a-new

Here I am, still recording and arranging. It's 2 PM in the afternoon. Jiyong finished recording at 11 AM. It went well, as expected and he seemed satisfied. Which is a good thing. After Jiyong, it was Youngbae who recorded, then he finished his part at 1:30 PM. He was good too, better I think. For the past half an hour, it was Seunghyun's turn. I pretended like nothing happened between us, work is work. But he, he doesn't seem to concentrate much for the past half an hour. What's wrong with him? Is he letting our problem get through his work? Ugh! So annoying!

I pressed the stop button which made them all look at me, I looked at Seunghyun and said, "Seunghyun, are you really going to be this way?"

He didn't answer, "I asked you a question, answer it."

He still didn't answer. "Hey, Mi Hyun-ah. Just chillax. Seunghyun hasn't been in the right mind since last night. Something happened, be a little more understanding. Arasso?"

I rolled my eyes and said, "Whatever, just continue."

I pressed the play button and he became more serious and the recording went smooth. After Seunghyun, it was Daesung then lastly, Seungri. I had no problems with the rest since they were all cooperative. It was 7:30 when they finished recording. We called it a day and they invited me to go out to dinner, I gladly agreed. We were all walking to their van but I saw Seunghyun go in his car, I stared at him and asked Jiyong where he's going.

"Oh, hyung? He said he doesn't want to go."

"Ugh. So immature. Why can't he just leave what happened yesterday behind? After all, this is work!"

Jiyong stared at me for a while and sighed, "Mi Hyun-ah. Hyung isn't like this because of you two."

I creased my eyebrows in confusion and said, "What do you mean? Then what is the reason why he is so depressed?"

Jiyong sighed and said, "You still remember Hye Yoon noona?"

I nodded. "She got into an accident last night and you know that he's really close to her, right?"

My eyes widened and I couldn't say anything. Guilt built upon me and I felt really guilty because I was being a rude to him earlier. I feel so bad.

"Omo, I'm so stupid! I'm so bad. How can I not realize that?! Aish." I hit myself on the head and Jiyong stopped me and held my chin up.

"Hey, it's not your fault. The boys and I didn't know until this morning."

I sighed and nodded.

"I'm going to talk to him. I'll just follow you guys. Text me the address and I'll be there. Arasso?"

He nodded and kissed my forehead. I walked over to Seunghyun who had his head on the steering wheel. I knocked on the window and he looked at me, with his eyebrows furrowed. I heard the door open and I opened it and got inside. He just looked at me and I smiled at him. This might be unexpected but I feel like I have to do this. I know that we had a bad past but what can I do? I still love him as a bestfriend.

"What are you doing here?" He said with a shaky voice.

I smiled at him again and said, "Wae? Is it bad to be in your best friend's car?"

Yes, I just said best friend. I can't keep on continuing this shizz when I know that he's suffering already.

"B-b-estfriend?" He said. He looked like he was about to cry. I touched his hand that was on the steering wheel and nodded, "Neh. Bestfriend. I'm your bestfriend right? Unless you found a replacement already." I .

He chuckled and a tear fell on his cheeks and he shook his head. I squeezed his hands and said, "Hey, sorry about earlier. I didn't know.. And I'm sorry. I should've thought about you first before I snapped." I smiled apologetically and he shook his head, "Ani, there's no need for you to say sorry. I'm the one who's supposed to say sorry and I guess you heard about what happened to Hye Yoon noona?" I noddded.

He sighed and kept his head down, "Hey, go ahead and visit unnie. She needs you. If you need me, here's my number." I grabbed his phone that was on the compartment and put my number in it. I hugged him and said, "See you tomorrow, Seunghyun oppa." I smiled at him and there it was, a genuine smile from him. I just can't bare seeing him depressed like this.

I got out of his car and waved at him and looked at him go. I went to my car and went to  the address where the boys are. I arrived and it was a rather fancy restaurant. I wonder why they wanted to be here? 

I got inside and the receptionist said, "Annyeong, do you have any reservations?" I nodded and said, "With Big Bang, please." She nodded and led me to a room. She opened the room and I saw Sang Mi, my brother, my mother and the Lee's. MY MOTHER?! MY BROTHER?! BWOH!

I gulped and went inside. "Hey, guys." I said.

They all looked up to me and smiled except for Sang Mi. She hates my guts and I hated her guts as well.

"Why are you here?" Sang Mi said. I saw Mrs. Lee glare at her and said, "Don't mind her, dear. Come in sit down." I smiled and bowed down.

"Annyeong, Mr. and Mrs. Lee." I greeted them and I winked at my brother and my mother.

They both chuckled and I sat down beside Jiyong. I saw Sang Mi glare. I smirked.

"What's the event?" I leaned in to Jiyong and whispered.

"Nothing, Seungri's parents wanted to go have dinner, since we were about to go to dinner, his parents called so he invited

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter