Life Without You

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SIXTY: life without you

Jiyong's POV 

I admit, I was wrong. I was foolish. Why did I kept her hanging? I could have explained my side and dealt with the consequences, but no... I chose the wrong decision. I held her hoping and didn't even come and comfort her. I felt ashamed and regretful. It has only been two weeks of agony, and I'm waiting for more to come. 

I'm struggling through those two weeks and I know the outcome of the following weeks will be disastrous. I am clearly following Mi Hyun's words, but once I can't take it anymore. I won't have any choice but to drown myself from alcohol and cigarettes. Seunghyun hyung and I aren't talking still, I'm trying my best to reach out to him but whenever I do, he avoids me. 

I sighed as I stared into space inside my studio. I was continuing my writing spree, but just like the day Mi Hyun left me, I did not have any ideas. Just as I was about to write out a title of my so called song, someone barged in and yelled, "Hyung!!!" 

It was Seungri. I rolled my eyes, "What now, maknae?" Hinting irritation in my voice. "You have got to see this!!" I looked at him as he placed the iPad he was holding on top of the table. It was a gossip site, I looked at the headline immediately, because I thought it was about me, but shockingly, it was about Mi Hyun. 

Past Photos of Park Mi Hyun's Wild Times Revealed + News About Her and G-Dragon!

I took the iPad out of Seungri's grasp and scrolled down as I read the article. 

The Yoon and Park princess has been said that she was a wild one in her teenage years. Park Mi Hyun, the past Yoon Mi Hyun, was a wild girl back then. Sources told us that no one or nothing can stop her from partying everywhere. The sources also revealed past photos of her drinking under age and smoking in such a young age. 

This young chaebol is spotted at the streets of downtown Toronto in Canada by a fan of G-Dragon. A picture below is seen and it seems like she looks really pregnant. She is walking hand in hand with her 8 year old daughter. Where is she going? She can't possibly be going to a club right? And why is she in Canada with her daughter? Isn't she supposed to be in Korea with her fiance, Kwon Jiyong? 

G-Dragon-shi, where are you when you're princess is there? 

Is this a sign of their break up? Are they truly separating now? After all the controversies? We are not sure if they have truly broken up, but she is still wearing her engagement ring so these speculations are not accurate. One statement from either side would clear things out definitely. But we are doubting that someone will speak out from either sides. G-Dragon, are you going to speak up about this matter? 

How about to her past? The wild her? Will you still accept her despite how wild she is?

@KJLOVE: I told you!! Mi Hyun isn't the woman that people see! She's just a ! Maybe Siwon being her eldest daughter's father is just a lie! Why don't you just kill yourself and stop dragging GD oppa and Siwon oppa to your distress?! 

@BigBangisVIP: Why are you judging Mi Hyun unnie? Do you know her side? Don't judge a book by its cover! Who knows? She might have had a rough past, you don't have any right to judge her! !

@Jiyongislove: Mi Hyun is a very hard woman to handle. I don't know how GD oppa handles her but I pity him. 

@SSlove: I'm not a VIP nor a big fan of GD and Mi Hyun love, but please respect them. They may have been separated for now, but they have their reasons. And what is the point of this article anyway? To show her deep dark secrets? To embarrass her? I believe she is strong and nothing will take her down and for goodness sake! She's pregnant! Leave her alone, will you? What if this happened to you? Put yourself in her shoes!!

@ImAVIP: I really hate Mi Hyun! Such a heavy baggage for GD oppa. GD oppa must be hurting now since she left him! Aish! Such a !

Third Person POV

"This is total bull. Contact your cousin. Make sure she doesn't read all these articles. I'll talk to YG hyung and convince him to stop these articles." Jiyong stood up and grabbed his phone then ran to YG's office. 

Meanwhile, Seungri took out his phone and tried calling his cousin. "C'mon noona.. Answer your phone." When the call brought him into a voice mail, he exclaimed and said, "Noona! I know you're listening. So listen well, please don't open any of your computer or laptop. Don't go on the internet. Please listen to me. Take care of yourself. Saranghae." He sighed and tried calling her again. 

When Jiyong reached YG's office, YG was already talking to someone on the phone and yelled, "I don't care how much damage I'll get, just block and erase those damn articles and find the one who spreaded this!! Arasso?!" He slammed his phone down and buried his face in his hands. 

Jiyong saw this and frowned, he closed the door and walked towards YG, "Hyung.." YG looked at him and smiled weakly, "Don't worry about it, Ji. Everything is going to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter