Waiting

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN: waiting

"That .." Seunghyun muttered. 

"That bastard.." Mi Hyun muttered. 

The two best friends were overwhelmed with what they were seeing, suddenly, Seunghyun pulled away Mi Hyun's wheelchair and wheeled it towards the elevator. Although Mi Hyun was confused as to why they were not going to the garden anymore, she didn't protest because she knew she won't be able to handle the situation if they continue to go there. When the elevator door opened, that's when Jiyong stepped out of the garden. He looked at the elevator door and saw Mi Hyun and Seunghyun. 

Sang Mi rushed behind him and hugged him on his back. "Jiyong! Please! Just forgive me! I really regret what I've done in the past, I know I was really a big , but please! Give me a chance!" Jiyong rolled his stone cold eyes and shook her hands away violently and turned around. 

"Never come back. Never walk into my face ever again. Never visit Mi Hyun. Leave us alone and go ruin someone else's life!" With Jiyong's harsh words, he rushed to the staircase and ran upstairs to Mi Hyun's room. When Jiyong has completely left Sang Mi. That's when Sang Mi stood up and wiped her fake tears away. She smirked and said, "If begging you isn't the way, then we'll see if your heart is that hard to soften.." She exited the hospital with an evil smirk on her face. 

Jiyong felt like it was an endless flight of stairs, but preservered because he wants to make sure that Mi Hyun doesn't misunderstand anything. When he arrived upstairs, he ran towards Mi Hyun's presedential suite, but when he opened the door, he saw Mi Hyun crying in Seunghyun's shoulders. Mi Hyun couldn't see him nor hear him because she was too drowned with her own tears. However, Seunghyun knew who entered the room, but he decided to pretend he didn't know. 

He kept on comforting Mi Hyun. Carressing her hair, to carressing her back and patting it. Muttering every comforting words and phrases that he could give. "Shhh, it's okay. I'm here." 

"Cry it all out, so that you won't shed any tears anymore." 

"After crying, make sure you become the strong Mi Hyun we know. Hmm?" 

These words and sentences broke Jiyong's heart. He was the one that's supposed to comfort her. Not his hyung. Not his best friend. Not his band memeber. Not Choi Seunghyun. Not Mi Hyun' secret admirer. Even though Jiyong wanted to step up and break their hug, he couldn't find the strength to. He was numb and he didn't know if Mi Hyun was crying because of what happened in the garden. 

He did nothing wrong. He didn't hug Sang Mi. She knelt down. He prevented it from happening. Then Sang Mi launched herself to Jiyong. Jiyong resisted. He couldn't do anything about it anymore. He hung his head low and slowly made his way out of the room.  Not wanting to see the sight of Seunghyun and the love of his life sharing a comforting embrace. 

He felt uneasy. Yet, he wanted to believe that he trusted Mi Hyun more than ever. They were going to have a baby, it's impossible that Mi Hyun will just change her mind in a split second, right? He sat down in one of the most uncomfortable seats inside the waiting room, wanti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter