Everything is Fine

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE: everything is fine

I was woken up because of the rays of light shining through the open curtains. I opened my eyes and immediately saw Jiyong lying his head on the side of my bed. He was holding my hand, but I looked around and saw that I was in a room that I wouldn't want to be in. I looked around and saw Mi Yong sleeping on the couch. I smiled and glanced up to the wall clock beside the television hanging on the ceiling. 10 AM. I didn't wake Jiyong up because I knew he was tired. I just practically stared at him until someone entered the room. I looked at the door and saw Seunghyun. I smiled weakly at him. "Hey." I said weakly. I looked at Jiyong and Mi Yong and felt satisfied that they are still asleep.

"Hey. You feeling better?" Seunghyun asked. I nodded even though I was feeling weak. He looked at me with so much pity. "Don't look at me like that." I told him, but he just looked away and sighed. 

"Why is this even happening to you and Ji?" He muttered but I heard it. 

I smiled and said, "Because it's life." He looked at me and said, "Babo, can't you see that your daughter and fiance were so worried about you?" I nodded and looked at my daughter and Ji. 

I sighed when I saw my pregnant tummy. "How is my baby?" Seunghyun didn't respond. I furrowed my eyebrows.

Why is he not speaking? Is something wrong with my baby? Then I looked at Jiyong who was rubbing his eyes now. 

"Jiyong..." I said, almost inaudibly. He looked at me and then at Seunghyun. He nodded to Seunghyun, as if they were communicating in their heads. Seunghyun spoke up and said, "I'll go first." 

I didn't respond because I didn't know what was about to happen. He carried Mi Yong, which made me worry more. He nodded at me then to Jiyong before going out with Mi Yong in his arms. 

I heard Jiyong sigh. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Jiyong. "What's wrong, Ji?" He didn't answer, but just continued to fiddle with my fingers. "Ji.. Please. Tell me if something is wrong. Did something happen?" I asked while trying to sit up. 

He stood up and immediately helped me sit up. "Thanks." He nodded and sat at the bed beside me. He looked deeply in my eyes and I saw sadness in his eyes. 

"Babe, what's wrong?" I asked when he started to tear up. "Babe. Mi Hyun, you'll be staying here at the hospital for the next five months or so.." I didn't speak. In fact, I was frozen. I didn't know what to say.

"Not only that.. but you have to be in total bed rest." I furrowed my eyebrows and my eyes immediately landed on my bulgy tummy.

My eyes widened and my eyes started to water. Jiyong immediately hugged me and held me tight. 

"Shhh, don't cry.. Everything is fine. Our baby is fine.. They just need to make sure that both of you are stable." I shook my head, not believing what he is saying. "No.. No.. Tell me what's wrong with our baby, Ji. Please." I literally begged him. He just cradled me back and forth while chanting everything is fine. I just kept on crying until I fell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter