Follow Your Dreams

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER SIX: follow your dreams  

It's been three months when school started and when I first met Big Bang. I admit that they are really good friends. Up to now, we are closer and people in my school are really starting to hate on me. I don't care though, but that Sang Mi girl is getting on my nerves. Who says that I'm flirting with Jiyong? I'm just his friend and besides, there's no way that Jiyong would like me. He's handsome, he's nice and he's talented. He wouldn't like a dreamless girl like me.

It's winter, I wanted to go outside to feel the cold breeze, I enjoy winter especially the falling snowflakes. I showered with hot water and got dressed up appropriateley with a winter jacket, dark wash jeans, a sweater and boots. I got out of our house and walked on the streets. I went to the park which was covered with snow. I like the surroundings even when it's covered with snow, it's enjoyable enough.

Since I can't sit down on a bench, I just continued to walk. I saw a couple of people walking around as well but I was the only one alone. I don't really want to bug the others since we've been out already yesterday so I figured that they are tired. We went to play the arcades yesterday and they caused trouble, actually no. Seungri caused trouble, he was playing with the dog in the arcade, little did he know that the dog was fierce. So, we got chased by dog. 

He was so scared and his face was so funny. I couldn't help but giggle and I heard someone say, "What are you giggling about in the middle of a snowy day?" I turned around and it was Seunghyun. I smiled and waved at him.

"Ya! Are you following me?" I jokingly said. He walked near me and laughed, "Babo, why would I follow you?" He said and ruffled my hair.

"Ya! Not the hair! It's actually a miracle that my hair is nice to me today and of course, you like being with me." I stuck my tongue out and continued to walk. He then went beside me and sighed.

"Wae? Why are you outside in the cold?" He shrugged.

"I don't know. I felt like going outisde." I looked at him and he looked troubled.

"You look like you have a problem, Seunghyun oppa." He smiled at me weakly and shook his head.

I stopped my tracks and said, "Oppa, tell me. You know that you can trust me." I smiled at him and he turned around to face me.

"Hmmm. Let's just say that I'm confused about something." I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Confused about what, oppa?" I asked.

"About my dream." I scrunched up my eyebrows and touched his shoulder.

"Dream?" He nodded, "Neh, I want to rap but my mother wants me to take over the company. I don't know if she's going to let me rap. I wish my parents are like yours and Jiyong's." I smiled at him.

"Oppa, if your dream is to be a rapper. Follow it. You don't have to listen to your parents but then again, it's up to you. Let them realize that  you really love rapping. Besides, I know that you have potential. Tell them I say so or you want me to tell them?" I playfully said.

"Can  you?" He furrowed his eyebrows with hope in his eyes.

"Oppa, if I could, I will but will you let me do it for you?" He smiled and nodded.

"Arasso! I'll help you to have your dream come true!" He laughed and said, "Thank you, Mi hyun-ah. I don't know what I'll do if I don't have you." I smiled at him and raised my eyebrow.

"Have me? Who says you have me?" I laughed.

"Neh?" He said, confused.

"I'm joking! Of course, that's what best friends are for!" This guy  beside me, is my best friend. From the start, I thought he was a weird kid, a trouble maker although he is. He's a playboy, surrounded by girls most of the time. A pimp, but he makes me feel better when I'm down. I enjoy his company and most importantly, we agree most of the times so we don't fight. We never really fought before. I'm glad that he's my bestfriend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter