Dead

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FORTY: dead

"Yoboseyo?"

"Hey, this is Mi Hyun. I just want to ask you if we could talk tomorrow?" I asked Siwon.

"Oh, sure. What time and where?" 

"Go to Starbucks near the YG building. You know where it is right?"

"Yes, I do. But, if you don't mind me asking, what exactly are we going to talk about? Is it about Mi yong?"

"Yes, it's about her. I have to go now. I'll see you tomorrow, neh?"

"Alright. Bye." I hang up and I sighed. I went back to the recording room and everyone was still working. Especially Jiyong, while my daughter was playing with Seungri and Emily on the couch. I wonder what the fans of G-dragon and Siwon will say when I announce my daughter's existence. Aren't they going to hate on me more? I can't afford on hurting my child. I will risk everything to make my baby safe. No matter what. 

"Babe, what time are you guys going to finish recording?" I asked Jiyong while wrapping my arms over his shoulders. "Mmm, I think we're going to wrap thing late today. You can go now and tour Mi yong around Seoul if you want." I nodded and looked at my daughter.

"Baby girl, do you want to go somewhere?" She looked at me and nodded.

"Where mom?" I shrugged and said, "Wherever you want baby girl. Where do you want to go?"

"I want to shop mom! Can the uncles and dad come with us?" I shook my head and said, "No baby. They can't." She pouted and I giggled. "Don't worry, they will come with us next time. Their busy today so let's have a little date, ok?" She nodded and she got off the couch and tugged my arm.

"Aigoo, I guess your daughter is excited to go out with you." Seungri said and I nodded. "Arasso, let's go!"

We shopped, went to toy stores, we even went to a make up store and believe it or not, my daughter is so interested with them. I'm sure Jiyong and Siwon will not like this when I tell them that their daughter is so mature already. I hope people won't recognize me right now, I'm only wearing sunglasses and I don't think that it will cover my face. 

"Mom, I'm tired. Let's go home." I giggled and nodded. We went to my car and drove off to our apartment. She fell asleep in the car so I had to literally carry her first and lock our apartment unit and come back for the bags we shopped for. It was a hell day but it was hella fun. Spending time with my daughter is something surreal for me and just having to think that my daughter is beside me now is heaven for me. I don't care if Jiyong is not the father of my child, just thinking about their bond is good enough for me. 

With that, I fell asleep on the couch until Emily told me that I should sleep on my bed. I groggily went to bed since I already cleaned myself up a while ago. 

Morning came and I was awaken by my daughter again, "Moooom! Someone's calling you." I reached for my phone beside my bed and picked it up without even looking at my caller ID. "Mmmm?" I murmured over the phone.

"I guess I woke you up?" A familiar voice said and I jumped up off my bed wondering who my caller was. "Who is this?"

"Aigoo, are you that tired taking care of my daughter that you didn't even bother looking at the caller ID?" I chuckled and said, "Mianhe. So  yeah, who is this?" I asked once again.

"It's Siwon." I was shocked. He was so comfortable talking to me already. I wonder if it's because of having our daughter here now. I guess I have to be civil and friendly with him since our daughter is already here with me. "Oh! Hey, what's up?"

"Well, I'm kind of inside your apartment building now and I'm in front of your apartment complex." I gasped in shock and I ran to the door and opened it with my phone still on my ears. I opened it and I saw Siwon  holding his phone on his ears too. Before I could say anything, I heard my daughter shout, "APPA!!!" 

"Baby girl!!" Siwon crouched down to her level as she hugged his father. I smiled at them and told Siwon to go inside first.

"Wow, you have a nice apartment." I nodded and my thanks.

"Sit down. Baby girl, do you want to help me prepare breakfast or do you want to spend time with your appa?" She shook her head and said, "I want to spend time with appa, mom." I nodded and went to knock on Emily's door.

"Em? Are you there?" She opened the door and said, "Good morning, Mhy!" I smiled at her.

"Wanna help me prepare breakfast?" She nodded and said, "Alright, I'll just wash my face and clean up and I'll come to the kitchen." I nodded and went my room before going to the washroom. I texted Jiyong.

To: Jiyongie

Hey babe. Good morning. I just want to let you know that I'll be going out with Siwon today or not. Since he's here at our house right now, I don't really know why but I talked with him on the phone yesterday and I told him we should meet up because I'm going to be the next CEO of Park Industries tomorrow and appa told me to decide whether I should reveal Mi yong's identity and to tell everyone that she is my daughter and Siwon's. So yeah, I just wanted to let you know. I hope you don't mind. Have a great day ahead! I love you! :)

I went to  the washroom to brush my teeth and put my hair in a bun. I got out and headed to the kitchen where I saw Emily starting to prepare breakfast. "So, Siwon's here huh?" I nodded as I rummaged through our pantry. "Why is he here? To visit Mi Yong?"

"I guess so and we have something to talk about anyways." She nodded and we prepared breakfast.

"Baby girl! Call your appa and go to the dining area, breakfast is ready." I called for my daughter. I saw her pull Siwon's arm to the dining room and I could see Siwon's smile rising from ear to ear. "Sit down." I told him and he nodded and sat down beside my daughter.

"So, what made you come here?" I asked him. "Well, I wanted to see Mi Yong first thing in the morning. I missed her." I smiled and nodded. "You could have asked me to bring her later though." He chuckled and said, "Mianhe."

"It's no big deal." I continued to eat as I watched Siwon feed my daughter. It was a perfect sight but I just feel bad because we're in a broken family. Siwon and I don't even have mutual feelings and I have my own boyfriend and he has his own girlfriend. I guess we are really one of a kind family. 

"Baby, do you want to come with us later?" She nodded and I looked at Emily, "Do you want to come with us Emily?"

"Where to?" I shrugged and looked at Siwon, "Do you want to stroll around Seoul with your daughter with us? We're still going to talk anyways." He nodded and smiled at me. "Arasso, baby girl. Better get ready, after I clean up, I'm going to shower then we'll leave!" She squealed and clapped her hands. I laughed and she sped off to her room.

"Is she always like this?" Siwon asked and I nodded. "Yeah, you should ask her if she wants to sleep over your house too. In that way, we have an equal time with her. Is that cool?" I looked at Siwon and he smiled at me. "Really? You'll let me do that?" I nodded.

"Sure, why not? It's not like I can take her away from her father anyways." He smiled at me and said, "Thanks." I smiled and nodded. I was walking to my room when I heard him say, "I'm sorry." I looked back and smiled at him. "Hey, forget about the past and move on. Don't even think about it anymore. Just think about the happiness of your daughter, our daughter. I've already forgiven you." He smiled softly at me and nodded. I turned my back and continued to walk to my room.

Am I really forgiving him already? I smiled at myself, feeling proud that I released everything inside me all these years. I admit that I was so mad at everyone that I came across the point where I didn't want anyone to enter my life but it's all changed now. I have my daughter with me, she's happy with our life right now and that's what is important to me. Her happiness. I have Jiyong and Big Bang. I have 2NE1 and YG family. I have the Yoons, I have my mother and brother. I can't ask for more. I'm living the life and even though it's not a perfect one, I still believe that its MY perfect life. 

I happily went to the washroom and had a quick shower. After that, I went to my closet and decided to wear something comfortable and not too eye catchy. I picked a Miss Selfridge Petites Spot Print Playsuit, Topshop Knitted Split Back Cardigan, Botkier Valentina Mini Convertible Bag, Tom Classic Navy Crochet Flat Shoes,  Dotted Line Bracelet, Blue Topaz Earrings, The ring Jiyong gave me, La Mer Simple Wrap  watch and a Swarovksi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter