Who?

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE: who?

I got up and saw Jiyong sleeping peaceful. I smiled and kissed his forehead. "I'll just take a shower, okay?" I whispered and got off the bed. I went to the bathroom and took a refreshing shower. I finished and took my robe and got out of my bathroom. I saw Jiyong still sleeping, the same position I left him.

I went to my closet and picked out my outfit for the day at work. I styled my hair into a neat wavy hair and got out of my closet to see Jiyong stretching. I leaned on the door frame of my closet and just watched him. As usual, he didn't wear any top. "Will you put a top on?" As I threw his wifebeater to him. "Omo! You scared me!" He exclaimed and I giggled. "Did I?" He nodded and looked at me head to toe. "Babe." He called and I answered, "Mmm?" He looked at my pumps and raised an eyebrow. "You are not wearing those." As he pointed at my heels. I pouted and whined, "Why noot?! It suits my outfit." He shook his head and said, "I don't care. Take them off because you are not wearing them." I sighed deeply and hung my head low in defeat. "Fine." I took it off as his hands were waiting for it. I handed it to him and he went to my closet and rummaged through my shoe collections. "This one. I think it will suit your outfit." He handed me my black flats with a gold bow tie on it. "Mmm, not bad." I commented as I tried it on and looked at myself in the mirror. He smiled and hugged me from behind. He left butterfly kisses on my neck and I could feel his warm breath. "Babe. What do you want for breakfast? And you have a schedule today?" He shook his head and said, "I don't have any schedules for a month babe. YG gave me the month off to take care of you and Mi Yong." He explained and I felt touched that YG would do that. 

"Did he really or did you request for it?" I raised an eyebrow at him and he grinned. I sighed and turned around to face him. "Babe, did you or did you not request for a leave?" He sighed and said, "Fine. I requested it but he was going to offer anyways." I sighed and nodded. "Fine, but isn't that going to be a hassle? It's already the end of October and you only have approximately 4 months left of recording and polishing it." He nodded and said, "That's okay. We always do that. Don't worry." He kissed my forehead and cradled me in his arms. 

"Jiyong." I called him and looked up, he looked down at me and said, "What is it baby?" I smiled and leaned in for a kiss. "Can you baby sit Mi Yong while I'm at work?" He smiled and chuckled. "Aigoo, you didn't have to ask. I would have even if you didn't ask. Don't worry. I will." He smiled and leaned in for a peck but it didn't turn out to be a peck. It led to a passionate kiss and then it led on to something else, thank god I managed to pull him off of me. "Ya! How can you do that?!" I laughed and said, "Sorry babe. I'll satisfy you tonight if I'm not tired, but sorry.. Duty calls baby." I winked at him and kissed him. I straightened my clothes and went out of my room. I saw Jiyong get out of the room with his beanie on and keys on his hands. "Jiyong? Where are you going?" 

He smirked and said, "You didn't expect me to just sit back and relax didn't you? Of course I'm going to give you a ride to your work. That's how house father's do babe." I laughed at his sweetness and nodded. He held my hands and we went to the basement to go to his car. He opened it using his remote and i got in. He was holding my hand throughout the ride and I like it. When it's the red light, he would kiss my knuckles then I would stiffle a giggle that makes him smile. 

After a few minutes of him driving, we reached the Park Industries building. I sighed and was about to open the car when he held my wrist. "I'll pick you up later after work, at 5 pm, right?" I nodded and smiled. "I'll see you babe. I love you. Take care of Mi Yong, arasso?" He nodded and kissed me. "You take care of our little dragon too, ok? I love you babe. I'll see you later." I smiled and opened the door and got out. He waved at me for the last time and sped off. I headed inside my building and greeted the staff passing by me. Despite the rumours being thrown at me, all my staff are still respecting me. I love the atmosphere in my company; the people are nice, kind, respectful, cheerful and easy going. "Good morning, Ms. Park. It's nice to see you." Someone greeted and I smiled. I read her name tag and it said, "Min Hee." Somehow, she sounded familiar. "Hello, Min Hee-shi. It's nice to see you too." She smiled brightly at me and waited for the ele

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter