CEO Park Mi Hyun

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FORTY-ONE: ceo park mi hyun

As expected, Jiyong has harassed my phone with all these messages and missed calls. I chuckled and called him. He answered after a few rings. "Yoboseyo?" 

"Hey babe." I answered.

"YA! You have some explaining to do. What happened yesterday?" I chuckled and shook my head. "Aigoo, is my boyfriend worried? Nothing big babe."

"Nothing big? Then if it's nothing big, why is your FACE and Mi Yong's on the freaking headlines?" I gasped. Headlines? Oh my gosh, I knew it! I just knew it! "Aish, I knew it." There was silence on the other line. "Mind telling me what happened?" I sighed.

"Arasso, just chill, babe. It's like you're going to eat me or something." He chuckled and said, "Mianhe, babe. It's just because I'm super worried. Now, come on. Tell me, what happened yesterday?" 

"Well, I was with Siwon yesterday at Starbucks because I wanted to ask permission, right? I also invited him today. Anyways, when we were about to meet Emily, she texted me saying that we had to rush to them because something happened. When we got in, I saw them and I saw my daughter crying and that horrible manager screaming at my daughter for stealing. How can I not react to that, Jiyong? She was accusing my daughter of stealing! I had to protect her, didn't I? The tough woman I was, I stood up for my daughter and I even realized that I owned that shop. As the owner, I didn't fire that woman but I put her on the janitor's list. Now, tell me, did I do the wrong thing?" I told him and I heard him chuckle.

"Ya! Why are you laughing? Is it funny?" I answered in a pissy voice and he cleared his throat. "No, it's not funny, I just find it awsome that my girlfriend is fierce. If I was there, I would have been frozen in one place because just from your story, everyone would be scared of you. You did great. " I did great? But he wasn't there?

"I did great? How did you know?" I asked him.

"Well, there's a video of you on  the internet babe. I can see that the woman you're talking about was hella scared of you." I gasped in shock. I immediately went on my laptop and searched for my name. Oh no. It has my name all over the internet! "Oh no, this is trouble. What do I do? Oh gosh! No no. This bad. What about today? This is definitely going to bring my dad's company down. No." I was about to cry but I heard Jiyong comfrot me.

"Babe, listen to me. Nothing's going to happen to you father's company, arasso? Everything is going to be alright. Besides, all I can see here are the comments of the citizens that you are a really great mother for you stood up for what's right. They also said that if it were their daughter being in the same place, they would have done what you did. No need to worry babe. You just did what's right." I felt bad still. I didn't think about my actions and got carried away by my emotions.

"Ani, what I did was still wrong. I'm going to apologize later." He sighed. "Arasso, if that will make you feel better. Anyways, 4 PM is the start of the press conference, right?"

"Yeah, it is. Why? Are you coming?" I asked him. 

"Yeah, I am. I'll support you and I know that you need that. I'll bring the boys and 2NE1 too." I smiled and nodded as if he can see me. "Arasso, I'll see you later then. I'll just prepare breakfast for Mi yong and Emily. I'll see you later babe, I love you." I told him. "Arasso, I'll see you later babe. Love you too." I hung up and I washed up and went to the kitchen. 

I saw Emily and Mi yong preparing breakfast and I was shocked. "Woah! You guys are preparing breakfast?" My daughter lunged herself at me and hugged me. "Mom! Good morning!" I giggled and hugged her back. "Aigoo, you are so happy today, huh?" She nodded and kissed me on my cheeks. I smiled at her and held her hand. We walked to Emily to the kitchen. "Hey Mhy, nice seeing you early this morning." I smiled at her.

"What are you cooking?" I asked her as I watched her cook breakfast. She seemed happy. "Mmm, eggs and spring rolls." I nodded and inhaled the fresh scent of the food she's cooking. "I bet Seungri will be happy to be your wife." She giggled and said, "Hey, don't say that. It's still early for me to get married." I chuckled and shook my head, "Hmm, yeah. I  guess so but you are definitely a wife material. Anyways! Enough of that, how was meeting his parents?" I . She blushed.

"Well.. they were really nice and they welcomed me with open arms. His older sister, Sang Mi, was nice to me too, and his younger sister was nicer. But all in all. It was a great experience." I smiled at her and nodded. "Well, that's good to hear and Sang Mi really loosened up huh? I should call her and invite her today." She nodded. I smiled and then we ate after her cooking. 

"Mom! I can't wait to go to the party later." I chuckled and said, "Really? Do you know what you'll wear baby?" She nodded and clasped her hands. "Yes! I know what to wear already mom!" I giggled and she decided to run to her bathroom and take a shower. "AIgoo, she's so excited. I just hope the people will accept her." I felt Emily's hand on my shoulders as she smiled warmly at me. "Don't worry, Mhy. They will. Just hope for the best and trust the people around you. We'll be here." I nodded.

Soon enough, the three of us went to our own rooms and got ready. I showered first and styled my hair into an elegant updo. After that, I went to my closet and chose an outfit for the press conference. Hmm, what to pick? So, it's a press conference where my father will announce that I am now the CEO of Park Industries. I will also announce my daughter and I'm not too sure if I should tell them who the father is. I should keep it for now, right? Ahh, I'll just ask YG and Lee Sooman later. 

After my train of thoughts, I finally chose my Tara Jarmon Bright Orange Silk Bustier Dress, my Miu Miu Croco Embossed Patent Leather Clutch, my Louboutin Noeud Peep-toe Pumps, my Monsoon La Fox Bangles, my Brooks Brothers Stone Stud Earrings, my Blue Nile Infinity Necklace, my Blue Nile Ruby and Diamond Ring plus the ring Jiyong gave me. 

 

I sighed in front of the mirror and went outside my room and the moment I went to the living room, I saw my daughter watching a movie with her beautiful yet simple outfit. My baby is going to be a fashionista like me when she grows up and I guarantee you that. "Aigoo, you're already done, baby?" She turned around and gasped at me. "Mom! You look beautiful." I giggled because she always says that. Gosh, I can't believe I'm so happy that I'll be able to move around with my daughter freely. No more ties because I'm not going to hide her anymore and I'm still contemplating whether to tell them that Siwon is the father. 

I looked around and saw that Emiyl still wasn't ready. I looked at my daughter and chuckled, "I bet aunty Emily isn't done yet, huh? Do you want to help mom pick an outfit for her?" She beamed and nodded. I took her hand and went to Emily's room. I knocked and she said to come in. "Hmm, still not ready, aren't you?" She looked at me worriedly and I just laughed. "Aigoo, I could get used to this. I should just put your clothes in a set so  that you'll just pick it, huh?" She grinned at me and I laughed. I looked down at my baby girl and said, "Baby girl, let's  get aunty Emily dressed. You'll help me alright? Go! Pick something." She jumped up and down and went to Emily's closet.

After a few minutes of my daughter scanning through Emily's closet, she has chosen the dress. "Mom! I like this one. I think it will suite aunty." I went to her and looked at the dress she was pointing at. "Omo! You're right baby girl. This will definitely suite her. Alright. I'll pick the other accessories, just hang in there, Em." I winked at her and went on with my job. 

At last, I have chosen her outfit. "Arasso, wear these. Ok? We'll be waiting for you outside." I took my daughter's hand and we waited in our living room. Her door opened and she went out. "This is why I should be a fashion guru, you know. But unfortunately, I can't because you guys like my music too much." Emily giggled and said, "I'm not even the one being interviewed but you made me beautiful." I chuckled. "Of course, you'll see your boyfriend later and I don't want you to look that simple." She giggled.

Her outfits were the ones I bought for her and yes, I'm proud! It's a Topshop Shannon dress, a Givenchy Antigona Envelope Clutch, a Bottega Veneta Bow Detail Court Shoes, an Eddie Borgo Silver-plated Crystal Arrow Bracelet an Eddie Borgo Silver-plated Agate Pyramid Stud Earrings, an Eddie Borgo Silver-plated Crystal Arrow Pendant Necklace, and an Eddie Borgo Silver-plated Crystal Arrow Ring.

"Are you guys ready?" They both nodded and I smirked, but then I heard our doorbell ring. "Mom! Mom! Someone's on the door." I nodded and went to the door. I opened it and was shocked because I didn't expect Jiyong would be here. He looked.. so hot. "Omo! Babe! What are you doing here?" He smirked and pushed me inside. "Well, I wanted to drive you there." I smiled and hugged him.

 

"Omo! Missed me?" I nodded and he kissed my shoulders. I felt shivers on my spine and then I heard someone shout, "Dad!!" I guess that's my daughter. He crouched down and hugged my daughter, "Aigoo, Dad missed you. Did you miss me?" My daughter nodded and kissed Jiyong. This scene is just so sweet. "Are you ready to go, baby?" He asked my daughter and she nodded. He looked up to me and said, "Are you ready? Let's go?" I nodded.

"Alright, let's go. I'll just get my purse." He nodded and stood up. I was walking to get my purse when he stopped me on my tracks my touching my back, "Babe.." He called. I looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter