Just Arrived

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: just arrived

Finally, we're at the airport. I was with Emily who was so excited. 

"Mhy, I have a question." I looked at her, "Mmm? What is it?"

"Where do I stay when we land in Korea?" Oh, I didn't tell her yet.

I chuckled and said, "You're going to stay with me of course." Her jaw dropped, "W-where?"

"At our house." Her eyes twinkled. I giggled and shook  my head. She's so amusing. I never had a friend like her, she always gets amused by my life. When I first told her that I was the daughter of the CEO of Yoon Corporation and that we practically own most of the hotels in America, Europe and most of Asia, she didn't believe me. She even laughed at me. She was just the best. I can tell everything to her without a doubt. She's not one of those gold diggers that I used to be friends with. 

People in clubs, ugh. Once they knew that you have the money, they come and then go. Users. By the word users, I immediately think about Seunghyun. I scoffed at that thought. Speaking of the devil, the Big Bang crew arrived at the airport.

I stood up from my seat and said, "Oh, hello." I bowed at them and they greeted me.

Jiyong greeted me like nothing happened yesterday. I pretended as well, they would will never expect what I'm going to do in Korea. I'm going to explode with charisma. Ok that's lame. I'm  just going to show the whole world what I'm capable of. More like it.

"Noona, when we land to Korea. Do  you want to go with us?" Seungri asked me.

"Where and when?" 

"Well, maybe a day after since we have to catch up sleep when we land, literally." I thought for a second and remembered that I had a press conference with my family.

"I can't, I'm sorry. I have a press conference a day after we land in Korea. Maybe another time, Seungri." I smiled at him and he pouted.

"Arasso, I understand. But what press conference? Is it about working with us?" I shook my head and smiled.

"You can watch me if you want to." They looked at each other and nodded.

Perfect. It was finally 12:30 AM and we had to go to the plane early so that they won't get mobbed by fans.

"Arasso, let's go." I told them and they nodded. I lead them the way, believe it or not. I actually miss this, the first time we all went in an airplane was 9 years ago. The times where I would always sit beside Jiyong.. Which makes me nervous now, what if I sit beside Jiyong again?

I held my ticket and went inside the plane when the stewardess saw it. I went to find my seat, luckily, no one still occupied the seat beside it. I asked Emily where she's sitting and she pointed the seat behind me. I nodded and sighed. I guess I'm sitting with a Big Bang member or someone that I don't really know. 

Unfortunately, Jiyong sat beside me. But I actually missed this feeling, where I would feel safe by his presence but now, I felt like I was in a cage. Where I can't get out. He was suspicious of me first of all and for  goodness sakes. He even tried to open up to me about me leaving them. It wasn't totally a nice situation where I could reunite with them. Definitely not. 

"Oh, I'm sitting beside you." Jiyong said while fixing his things and putting it into the compartment and then he sat down beside me. Buckling his seat belt on which I already had on.

"Mmm, guess so." I looked out the window. Although there was really nothing to see, I still looked outside. It was really an awkward atmosphere.

"I'm sorry if I accused you yesterday. I didn't mean to, I just miss my childhood friend. Do you know that feeling?" My stomach started to turn upside down and I felt like hugging right now and tell him that I'm here, right beside you.

"It's okay. I understand. Feeling of losing someone? Of course I have." I just nodded, still staring outside the window.

I then felt his hands touch my arm, I looked at him and saw that he touched my scar, "I just can't believe you have similar features with her. Everything seem so similar, with your eyes, mouth, nose, even the scar.." I sighed.

"Was there any time that you wanted to move on or was there a time that you decided to move on?" He thought for a while and shook his head. I was shocked with his confession. He never forgot me? Even once?

"Not even once?" He shook his head again and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter