Day with Jiyongie

You Know Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER FOUR: day with jiyongie

Second period was done! It was so boring, since Jiyong wasn't there with me but unfortunateley, Sang Mi was there and I just ignored her even though most of the times she would glare at me. She was really noisy, the teacher had to kick her out two times. I just laugh at the thought of it. 

I went to the cafeteria and looked at what's available to eat when someone tapped me. I looked at the person who tapped me and I didn't know the guy. I gave him a weird look, "Uh? What do you need?" I don't like this guy's presence for some reason. My instincts are always right, that's why I follow them all the time.

"Hey, I'm Choi Siwon. Choi Seunghyun's cousin, I heard you're friends with Big Bang?" I raised an eyebrow and said, "Uhh, I see." I didn't know what to say. I don't want to introduce myself to a person that I'm not comfortable with.

"Min!" I heard Jiyong's voice shout at me across the cafeteria, I sighed in relief. "Jiyongie!" I waved at him and he ran to me with a warm smile on his face.

"Ugh, why is he here?" I heard Siwon mutter under his breath. 

"Why? Is something wrong if Jiyong is here?" I raised an eyebrow and said it with a stern voice.

"Ohh, uh, of course not. It's just that I didn't get your name." He smiled at me. Is he deaf?

"Uhm, no offense but, are you deaf?" I said bluntly, making Jiyong laugh, I was startled because he was there already without me knowing.

"Why?" Choi Siwon asked.

"Because you clearly heard Jiyong say my name.." I said.

"Ohh, uhm sorry. I have bad hearing." He eyed Jiyong who was beside me.

"Ok, anyways. Jiyongie, come with me. I'm going to buy food." I tugged on his sleeves and he nodded.

"Uhm, bye, Choi Siwon." I bowed at him and he bowed slightly with a frown on his face.

I walked off with JIyong beside me.

"Did he do anything or say anything?" Jiyong asked.

"Ani, he just introduced himself." I said while looking forward.

"Then why did you look like you weren't comfortable with him?" 

"I don't know. My instincts are telling me not to be comfortable with him. Something tells me that it's not a good idea and usually my instincts are right." I smiled at him and he gave me a smile and a nod.

I see his grin on the corner of my eyes.

"Why are you grinning like there is no tomorrow? And where is Seunghyun?" I looked around to find Seunghyun but no luck, he wasn't there.

"Nothing. I just wanted to smile. Is it bad?" He stuck his tongue out and it made me laugh, "Oh, and hyung. He said that he will wait for us on the bench." I nodded and said, "Arasso and no it's not bad. But it's bad if you have no reason. That means that I have to call the mental hospital." 

"Ya! I'm not a psycho! I have my reasons!" I laughed at him.

"Then what are your reasons for grinning?" I heard the lady on the counter call me and I ordered ramen since there was nothing that I liked on today's menu.

"None of your business and you're only eating ramen?" I nodded and said, "Alright, whatever you say Jiyongie."

I got my ramen, the lady already put hot water and I paid for it. 

"Here, let me carry it." I smiled at him being a gentleman.

"Wow, I never knew that you could be a gentleman, Jiyong-ah!" I playfully smacked his shoulder, "Ya! I'm going to spill your ramen!" I completely forgot that he was holding my ramen.

"Oops! Mianhe." He just smiled and we walked quietly to the bench where Seunghyun was sitting at.

"Seunghyun oppa! Over here!" I waved at him and he waved back.

"How come you call Seunghyun hyung oppa but you just call me Jiyongie or Jiyong-ah, that's unfair." He pouted, jeez. He's such a kid.

"We're at the same age, Jiyong. No big deal." He pouted more.

"Fine! When is your birthday? If I'm older than you, I won't call you oppa, arasso?" I told him. He is a funny guy, why does he want me to call him oppa when we're the same age? Weird.

"August 18. How about you?" I snorted.

"I'm sorry, Jiyongie.. but I'm your noona." I patted his shoulders and laughed.

"Not fair! When is your birthday anyways?" I just smiled at him and shrugged.

"Ya, you won't tell me? Hyung! Ask her when her birthday is!" Seunghyun laughed.

"Wae? What's the matter?" Seunghyun asked.

"He wants me to call him oppa but it turns out that I'm his noona." Seunghyun laughed, "That's some bad luck, Jiyong-ah!"

I sat down beside Seunghyun and got my book out, so that I'll use it as a table for my ramen. I mixed it and ate it quietly while the two goof balls talk about music.

"Ya, Jiyong. How's being a trainee at YG?" Seunghyun asked. I looked up, confused. What's YG? 

"Uhm, I have a question." They both looked at me.

"What is it?" Jiyong asked.

"What's YG? And what's up with you being a trainee?" 

They both laughed and said, "Though you are really good in music, you have no idea what is going in the music industry, don't you?" I shook my head and bowed my head.

"Mianhe, I just make music, I don't listen to it." I said bluntly.

He chuckled and said, "YG is an agency where I train. Did you know that I debuted a long time ago but I promised my mom that I wouldn't be a singer again but I was inspired sooo, here I am. A trainee at YG." I nodded and was amazed. Wow, I never knew he had passion with music. 

"That's cool. I want to hear you sing, Jiyongie." Seunghyun laughed, "There is no way that Jiyong will sing here." I looked at him in disbelief and asked, "Wae? What's wrong with that?"

"Well, first of all. It'll be crowded here and they it will be on the internet. YG will be mad at him. People know now that he's a trainee at YG so he doesn't expose his skills outside the building and the music room." I nodded and said, "Arasso, but when you're famous. I would like to hear you sing, arasso?"

He nodded and smiled, "How about you, Seunghyun? Do you sing as well?" 

"Well, I rap most of the times. I've been with Jiyong-ah at YG before but I was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter