Unexpected Happening

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When 2NE1 reached us, they were giggling and smiling at me. Dara held onto my arms and said we should go inside, I nodded. I followed them and I walked there nervously because it was my first time going there and I would meet YG! I still couldn't believe that he thinks I have talent where I just find myself dancing to relieve stress.

In able to enter the building, you have to enter a code which I find pretty cool. We were inside in no time and I was shocked because there weren't a lot of people, maybe because the idols had no schedules? I really had no clue how everything works here, even if my Dad is the co-owner of this, I really don't know.

We went to the second floor and they stopped outside a door that has YG on it, I thought for a second that maybe it was YG's office. They knocked and said something in korean. They opened it and we went inside. There I saw YG. I was focusing on my reaction so that I wouldn't be shocked or anything. 

YG spoke, "Hi there everyone, especially Christine. I heard a lot of great things about you from Dara and your Dad." All of them were confused except for Dara. Clearly they didn't know that I was the daughter of the Co-owner of YG. 

"Dad?" Ji Yong asked YG.

"Yes, her Dad is the co-owner of YG. You guys didn't know?" YG replied.

All of their eyes widened and I was flushing red. 

I just nodded and said, "Nice to meet you YG." 

"Anyways, Dara showed me the video of you dancing and I find it really amusing. Big Bang here and the rest of 2NE1 members wanted you so here you are, I want you to be a new idol here in YG. Are you up for this?"

I was shocked, hearing everyone cheering and shouting yes. My eyes widened and unknowingly said yes. I smiled, I didn't expect this to happen but I realized that it wasn't only me who has talent in my family. My sister had one too as well as my brother.

YG said, "That's good then, well, I have one condition." I was confused and Dara was smiling even more. He started speaking, "Get your little sister, Chrisa and your b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter