Will You Let Me?

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I thought that I could forgive him so easily.. Right now, I don't know if I could ever forgive him. I knew that I did something wrong for my feelings wavered for a bit but that doesn't mean that I wasn't sincere. I was 100% sincere when I told him that I love him. I was serious when I told him that I would do everything just for our relationship to work. 

I thought that after today, I could have him hugging me on our bed at the resort. I thought we could be a happy go lucky couple. I thought everything would work out after today but no. 

It will never work out anymore. My blood started to boil as I continue to watch Jiyong make out with another girl. The girls were oblivious of what I'm seeing because they were busy chatting and boy hunting. I was holding my purse and I decided to order a very strong Vodka.

"Get me one strong Vodka, please." I told the waiter and the girls looked at me, shocked. I'm shocked with myself too, but I needed guts for my next move.

The waiter gave me a glass of Vodka and I drank it one shot. I slammed the glass down to the table and ordered water. 

"Get me one cold water with ice, please." I said to the waiter as he looked at me weirdly.

"O-kay." After a few minutes, he got the water and I got a few weird looks from the girls as I stood up and fixed my dress. I slammed down my purse and said, "I'll be back." 

I walked confidently to Jiyong and the girl at their booth. I cleared my throat and they didn't seem to notice me. I smirked as I heard the girls call my name. I slammed my hands on the table while facing the two ruthless people I'm seeing. 

"Christine! STOP!" The girls said and I knew that the people in the club were starting to look at us because the girls started to scream harder. I know that I'll do something that can ruin Jiyong's name but the I care. He made me believe in his love. He made me believe that he was sincere. He made me believe that love was his goal. 

Now, all of the things I knew about love were thrown in the trash. I will never believe in love anymore. So much people have betrayed me and I will never believe in them anymore. 

Just as the girls were just behind me, still screaming. I walked near to the couple who was blankly staring at me. Clearly, the girl who Jiyong was kissing looked like a little older than me. I smirked again as I held the cold glass of water I have on my hands. I put it on top of Jiyong's head and poured it to him.

"WHAT THE ?!" He said.

I smirked again and said, "Feeling sober now, BABE?" I said sarcastically.

I think Jiyong wasn't aware that I was there. I think he was very drunk when he was looking at me a while ago that he didn't even recognize me.

"C-c-christine?" He stuttered and I sarcastically laughed which caused him to flinch.

The girl who he was making out with slapped me right on the face. I laughed again and looked at her.

"You've got the guts huh, unnie?" I told her and she looked at me nervously as she eyed the people behind me. 

"You don't know me, don't you? And clearly, you know my BOYFRIEND there." She gulped.

"As much as I don't want to cause such a scene. I don't care anymore." I slapped her with all my might. 

"That's for kissing and making out with my boyfriend." 

I turned to Jiyong and was now ready to beat the out of him. I slapped him twice as hard as I hit the girl, "That's for ing cheating on me, you ."

I slammed the glass down the table and walked away when he grabbed my wrist again. I winced in pain because I have bruises on my wrist. 

"Let go of me, you motherer." I said while I gritted my teeth.

"No, I won't. Slap me. Hurt me. Beat the out of me, Christine. I don't care. I deserve it." I turned around and smirked.

"You just don't deserve beating, G-dragon. You deserve to die with the pain you've caused me. You made me feel so secured with you. You made me feel like you were serious. You made me feel like I'm the only one. You made me feel like I was your only world. I admit that I'm at fault too because my feelings wavered but that doesn't mean I'm up to some cheating. Cheating never once crossed my mind. Yes, I admit that I may still have feelings for Seunghyun but that doesn't ing mean that I don't love you. I thought you would understand me? I guess not. Promises are meant to be broken, right? Now it's all clear to me." 

He had a confused look on his face. "What's clear?"

"That love isn't real in my world. Love isn't on my vocabulary anymore. I don't want your love. I don't want any guys love. I don't want you. I don't want anyone. Just off and cheat all you want because I tell you. We are ing over, G-dragon." I took out my wrist once again from his grasp and believe it or not, it hurted like hell.

I walked away, knowing that the girls were following me. Jiyong was still screaming my name, but I ran as much as I can. I didn't want to cry in front of him. I didn't want to break down in front of a lot of people. I wanted to be alone.

"Hey, hey. Slow down. Stop for a minute." Chrisa said as she hugged me tightly.

"Ate, just cry all you want, ok? We're here for you." She said as she carressed me head.

"Christine, we know that you're hurt. Just cry it all out, ok?" Minzy said. Bom and CL were the next ones to comfort me but one person was missing. I glanced up and looked everywhere, but Dara was gone.

"Where's Dara unnie?" The girls looked at each other and kept their mouth sealed.

"Where's Dara unnie?" I asked again with a louder tone.

"S-s-he went to talk to Jiyong." My eyes widened and cried even more. I don't even want to think about Jiyong. I don't want to think about the heartbreak I recieved when I saw him making out with a different woman. I don't know what to think.

Maybe it was fate for me to have these heartbreaks, just for me to realize that love isn't for me. 

My crying slowed down.. 

"I'm done." I said bluntly.

"What do you mean?" Chrisa asked.

"I'm done with love. Maybe fate is playing with me, maybe it's meant to happen. Maybe it's letting me know that love isn't for me. From now on, I will never enter a relationship again. Never." I said while clearing up my mind with thoughts.

"What? No, don't say that, Christine. It's just that we were at the wrong place at the wrong time."

"No, it's the right place at the right time because if I haven't seen that. I would have been fooled once again." I darkly chuckled and I let go of Chrisa's grasp and said, "I'm going now. Don't follow me. Just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter