Advice from who?

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I woke up, Jiyong was still hugging me, I looked up to him and saw that he was just staring at me. I raised an eyebrow at him and said, "Didn't you know that staring is rude, babe?" He chuckled and kissed my forehead. Then, I remembered that I told that to Seunghyun the morning we did IT. I shook that memory off and smiled at the most lovable person lying beside me.

"Well, I just couldn't help but stare at your beautiful face." I kissed him and sat up straight. I looked at the clock at the side table and patted Jiyong's legs, "Babe, we're going to be late. Let's go to the beach now." He nodded and I got my bag and got my flip flops out and took my converse out. I put my converse on the side and shockingly, Jiyong was only wearing his black swimsuit trunks and a white v-neck shirt. He slid on his black rayban sunglasses and his black fitted hat with 'Bad Boy' writing on it. He looked so hot. I must admit.

He caught me staring at him and I saw him smirk, "Didn't you say staring at people is rude? Stop staring babe." I rolled my eyes at him and got closer to him. He held my hands and intertwined it. We walked to the beach and saw the boys and the others in one spot. We were the only ones missing.

"Oh, there they are! What were you guys doing that you guys were late?" My brother said with his eyebrows raised. Then Dara slapped his chest, "Leave them alone and don't be such a big brother right now. Let them be." I chuckled and smiled at Dara.

"Aish, I wasn't being a big brother. They were late." I rolled my eyes at my brother and said, "Whatever, kuya. We were sleeping, that's why."

"Ahuh, sleeping." Seungri muttered. Jiyong slapped the back of his head and all of us laughed, "Ya! Stop hitting me and stop treating me like a kid!" I snorted.

"Whatever, babe. You're still a kid even though you're going to be a father soon." We all laughed and Seungri just pouted and sat down beside Chrisa. My sister was wearing a strapless floral maternity dress, white floral Toms shoes, a floral necklace, white rayban sunglasses and a pink floral earrings. She looked stunning for a pregnant woman. (http://oi45.tinypic.com/k4yvm9.jpg)

I walked to her and said, "You look gorgeous, little sis." She giggled and said, "Well, it comes with the pregnancy you know. They always say that pregnant people are always beautiful." She winked at me and I just laughed. I patted Seungri's shoulder and said, "Well, you are lucky to have a beautiful fiance." He laughed and said, "Even if she's not pregnant, she's beautiful." He kissed Chrisa's shoulder and she blushed.

"Aish, stop with the PDA!" Daesung exclaimed and I went back to Jiyong who was sitting on a sun bathing chair with his hands folded behind his head. I sat down and slapped his legs, "Are you sleeping again?" He smiled and hugged me from behind. 

"Ani, I was just lying down." I nodded and looked at the water moving. It looked so beautiful. The first time I went in a beach here was with Seunghyun. Why does everything make me remember about Seunghyun? I'm not supposed to think about him anymore. Aish. This is going to be hard.

Jiyong held me tighter and I held his hands. "Babe, do you want to swim?" I nodded and I saw him smirk, "Why are you smiling like that?" I asked him. 

"Nothing," He kissed my cheeks and stood up, I just looked at him as he took off his shirt. Those abs... Those arm muscles. O

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter