Panic Mode On!

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I felt someone shaking me continuously. I ignored it for a while because I was so sleepy. Jiyong and I slept at like 3 AM because we were watching movies.. Riight.

I'm not going to lie, I was trying to watch but he kept on distracting me so I kept on repeating the same scenes over and over just to not miss anything. 

The person was still shaking me and I've had enough, "Let me sleep for goodness sakes!!" I yelled.

"Ate! Wake up! Stop being so grumpy! You're worse than a pregnant lady." Ironically speaking.

Wait, why was Chrisa here? I eyed her suspiciously and looked at the empty bedside beside me. 

"If you're trying to find Jiyong, he's with the boys doing something." I nodded and yawned.

"What time is it?" I asked. She looked at her wrist watch and said, "8 AM." My eyes widened. Boiling with anger.

"WHAT?! It's so freaking early! Why did you wake me up? Did you know that I only slept for like 5 hours! And that's bad! I have to get at least 8 hours of sleep!" I snapped, a bit.. Okay, not a bit. A LOT.

"Woah chillax there, yeoja!" I heard someone say. I turned around and there was Dara, Bom, CL and Minzy. Why are they here? 

"Why are you guys here?"  I asked them.

"Oh, that's easy. We're here to dress you up! Now, stand up and go to the bathroom and shower while we get your wardrobe ready, arasso?" I eyed them suspiciously as they giggled amongst themselves including my sister. What the heck is happening, really.

"Uhhh, no. What are we doing? Why do I need YOUR assistance to dress up? What are you guys up to?" I crossed my arms and they started to fidget and shook their heads.

"It's none of your business ate. Just go inside thee washroom and we'll take care of everything, arasso?" I raised an eyebrow and Dara pushed me into the bathroom.

I sighed and muttered, "These people. Always up to something, but I wonder where Jiyong is? He's probably hanging out with the boys and maybe this is a girl's day out? That could be possible. I smiled at myself and showered. 

I finished after 20 minutes and put my robe on. I got out of the washroom and I saw them rummaging through my suitcase and handbag. I don't really mind since I'm used to Chrisa doing that all the time. 

"Oh this is pretty decent!" CL exclaimed. I shifted to where she pointed and I smiled. She really has good taste. She picked out a white summer dress, my white Dolce Vita sandals, kinda irony since Jiyong has a resort called Dolce Vita; anyways, she also picked out my chanel white purse and white Rayban sunglasses. Simple but elegent! The way I like it. (http://oi45.tinypic.com/2u619c0.jpg)

"I like it, unnie. Thanks!" She smiled at me. 

I dressed up, still not knowing where we are going and why they dressed me up. They looked pretty prepped up too, so I guess we're going somewhere? Like a party, maybe? But where is Jiyong anyways? I kept looking left and right, and I still haven't found Jiyong.

"Ya, stop craning your neck to left and right, you're going to hurt your neck soon enough." Dara said.

"Whatever, unnie. Where's Jiyong? He's an earlybird today, very unusual." She shrugged and I continued to look for him.

We reached the beach, and we took off our sandals and for them heels. I saw my sister having a hard time walking and it looked like she was in pain. I went near her and asked her, "Hey, are you alright, sis?" She looked at me and forced a smile. I looked at her intently and said, "Are you really sure? You look like you're going to give birth anytime soon." I joked.

She shook her head and said, "No, I'm alright, ate. Just go walk. I can walk by myself." She smiled. I was worried, she's 36 weeks long now, she can give birth right now if her water broke.

We reached a hut where the boys were. They were cooking and grilling, which is a shock. I looked at Jiyong and smiled, he was grilling meat and he looked cute. I got my phone out and took a picture of him secretly. I made it as my wallpaper. I saw Seungri guide his fiance and sat her down on the bench. Now, I can feel relieved because she's sitting down. She really looks like she's going to give birth any minute.

I hugged Jiyong from his back and he was startled, "Omo! Babe, you're here." 

"Mhhm. Morning, babe." I smelled his scent and he smells nice. 

"Are you hungry now?" I shook my head and stood beside him and watched him cook.

"Not yet, I'm alright with waiting for what you cooked." I grinned.

"Aigoo, you'll be in cloud 9 babe. I'm the mighty Kwon Jiyong!" 

I scoffed at his cocky side and said, "Yeah right. For all I know, you at cooking."

He laughed and turned to the members, "Ya! Guys! Don't I cook at home?" They all nodded and I raised both my hands to signal my surrender.

"Ok ok! That wasn't needed, jeez." I said jokingly. He chuckled and leaned in for a kiss.

"You don't believe your hubby." Hubby? It felt weird hearing what he said. I wasn't even thinking of marrying yet. For goodness sakes, I'm just 18! 

"I'm not even thinking of marrying yet, Kwon Jiyong. I certainly don't have a husband so I don't know what you're talking about."

He rolled his eyes and said, "Can't you take a joke, Ms. Christine Lynn Mendoza?" I giggled and shook my head.

After a few minutes, he was done grilling and I got to taste his cooking and I must admit, I didn't expect that his cooking tasted this good! 

As we were all eating, chatters and laughters went all over across the room, usually I would hear my sister nag or fiance but I couldn't hear anything. I looked at  her and her face looked like she's in pain. I sighed and just observed her all throughout. I felt someone nudged me and it was Jiyong. 

"Why? Something wrong?" I asked him. He shook his head and he put his arms around my waist.

"Nothing. You look like you're going to put holes on your sister's body. Stop staring. You even told me that staring is rude." I chuckled and smacked his chest.

"I'm just worried about her. Her face looks pained. I'm just watching out for her. She's 36 weeks long, Jiyong. How can I not worry?"

He sighed and nodded, "I know. Seungri has to be careful around her. Don't worry, I'll tell him." I nodded. He went over to Seungri and maybe told him to be careful of his soon-to-be-wife. I saw Seungri nod and a wave of relief has struck me until I heard my sister shout, "AHHHHHHHH!!"

I ran to her and panicked, "Chrisa! What's happening?"

"MY WATER BROKE!! I'M IN LABOUR! I'M GOING TO GIVING BIRTH!" She screamed and I yelled, "SEUNGRI! GET YOUR HERE! NOW!!" I didn't know what I should do, I was a medicine student, but I didn't go beyond this so I don't know what to do. I've only done my 1st year of medicine so we haven't talked about maternity and pregnancy yet. 

"Omo! Omo! Babe! I'll get you to the hospital now! I'll carry you, arasso?!" Seungri said.

He picked up my sister bridal style while my sister kept on screaming from pain. I can't imagine how much she's bearing right now. She's just 16, I just want to be with her. I grabbed my phone from my purse and called my parents.

After a few rings my mother picked up, "Hello? Dear? Why did you call? How's Jeju?"

"OMMA! YOU HAVE TO GO TO HERE NOW!"

"Oh, why? Why are you screaming? Did something happen?"

"CHRISA'S GIVING BIRTH!!"

"Oh my! I'm going to be a grandmother? HONEY!! PACK OUR CLOTHES AND I'LL GET READY! WE'RE GOING TO JEJU BECAUSE WE'RE GOING TO BE GRANDPARENTS!!"

I chuckled and said, "Mom! We'll see you and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter