Believe

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was still sitting on the couch, minding my own bussiness as Seunghyun was just staring at me. I searched for Rile and I found her and by coincidence, she looked at me. This was it. I have to talk to her.

I gestured her to come near me and she did with confusion in her eyes. "What's up ate?"

I stood up and said, "Let's have a talk somewhere."

Seunghyun looked up and was confused. I didn't care, I held Rile's wrist and dragged her to the rooftop where nobody can hear us. I leaned in the railings and asked, "What were you going to say earlier? When Hye Young blocked your mouth." I didn't look at her.

"She told me that she was TOP oppa's ex girlfriend and she asked me if I can help her bring him back to her." I looked at her intently, I was controlling my emotions right now.

"I know that she's an ex girlfriend of TOP. He told me. And what, you said you'll help her?" I looked away again. She didn't answer. I looked at her and just stared at her, waiting for her honest answer. "What, rile? Are you not going to speak up?"

"Sorry."

"Sorry for what? Are you saying that you did agree on helping her?"

"Yes, she agreed on helping me. If you have a problem with that, talk to me." I turned around to see who it was even though I clearly know who it is. Hye Young.

"She's my sister. Of course I have a problem with that. Her helping some stranger to take away my boyfriend? Are you kidding me? You're going to steal TOP from me? You and your ego, girl. Not in a billion years." There, I snapped. I couldn't take it. I have to stand up for what's right! And I know I'm right.

"Don't control your sister. Just because she's your sister doesn't mean you can control her and firstly, seunghyun was originally mine. So back off."

"Uhm, excuse me? And YOU have the right to control her? When you're just a stranger to us? Are you kidding me? And you left him for your stupid education. Your career was more important than him. He moved on, he's with me and I trust him. You back off and get OUT. NOW." I grabbed my phone out from my front pocket of my pullover and called my dad's office. I love doing this.

"Dad, please send guards here at the rooftop and don't let anyone get out that they don't know. The name with Hye Young, ok?" I heard her scoff.

"Who gives you the right to kick me out?"

"Uhh, I have the right." Just then, there were two guards.

" her outside the building without hurting her." They nodded and dragged her.

"We're not over, Christine! I'm going to steal him away from you!" From those words that she said, I got nervous. What if does something ridiculous? I looked at Rile who was looking at me. I walked away and she grabbed my wr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter