Choi and Mendoza Family Dinner

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 8 AM in the morning and I was already awake, basically everyone was awake. We were getting ready for the dinner of Seunghyun's family and I. We decided that it was important for out families to get along. Seungri will be coming as well so that Chrisa won't be left out and Dara will be coming too. Seungri, TOP and Dara has been a part of our family. My parents welcomed them and liked them as well. I was glad, but will Seunghyun's family accept me? I hope so. I'm so worried since I wasn't korean. 

Seunghyun told me that it doesn't matter if I wasn't korean or not, what matters the most is that we love each other. Of course, but Seunghyun's parents opinion about me is also important! I just have to be me, no pretending that I'm some other person. But I will definitely not act carelessly. I helped my parents cleaned up around the house and re-arranged everything. My mom was cooking food and my dad was at the backyard with my brother fixing everything. My sister and I were cleaning around the house, re-arranging here and there. It was 3 PM and we were done our tasks, it was time for us to get ready and the dinner will start! We all got to our designated rooms and got ourselves ready. Good thing we all have separate bathrooms, if not, we would be waiting for each other after hour and after hour. 

The theme of the dinner was supposed to be formal so Chrisa and I had gone shopping 2 days ago and found our dresses, shoes and accesories. My mom didn't really need to shop since she shops at her own time and buys everything she loves. Since I have to look elegant infront of them, I chose a white short dress a white flower on its side on the middle, white high heels, two ribbons that I will clip on my hair, silver earrings, silver bracelet and a silver necklace. As a last accessory, I wore the ring that Seunghyun gave me. (http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2cdub1v&s=6) I curled my hair and clipped both side of my hair back with the ribbons. I put mascara on, I really don't like make up so, I won't wear it. It's just me. I was ready after 2 hours and I didn't know about my sister if she was. 

I walked up to her room and knocked, "Chrisa, are  you ready?"

"Yes, I'm ready. Are you?" She said.

"You would see if you would open the door!" I shouted.

She immediately opened the door and she looked stunning. She looked beautiful as ever but she looked even more beautiful right now. She wore a dark blue strapless dress like me and it had ruffles on it on the bottom with the mix of gray on the ruffles. It showed her curves, which made her look more outstanding, she also wore dark blue heels that had a little figure of ruffles at the front that matched her dress completely. She matched it with similar jewelry with mine that my mom had given to her. On her hair, the lower part of her hair was curled and was pulled back with one side with a navy blue ribbon. We literally had similar clothing and we had the same taste actually. Even if we shop separately, we would end up buying the similar clothing. I noticed that she even wore the bracelet that Seungri has given her for their first month together. (http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=nywc9y&s=6)

He was so into this filipino thing that every month, couples would celebrate their nth month together. Seunghyun didn't like it but instead he treats me like it's a celebration everyday and I liked that even better. Even if we don't celebrate our monthsary together, it doesn't matter, as long as I know that he loves me back. 

Chrisa and I decided to knock on our brother's door and see his outfit. He answered the door quickly, he was peeking out the door, it looked like he didn't want us to see his outfit. I wondered why. "Why aren't you going out? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing is wrong, it's just. I look weird." Chrisa and I looked at each other and syncronizedly said, "Try us." 

Our brother slowly went out of the door and we saw his tie, it said, I <3 Dara and it was pink too, so as his earrings. They were pink. I was shocked because he hated pink first of all and Dara loved pink. I guess Dara made him wear that. Chrisa and I giggled a little bit but not too loud since we noticed that our brother was pretty much embarrassed. 

"You look.. ok, Kuya." Chrisa said, she giggled again.

"You do look ok, kuya. Don't worry. Dara is going to love it, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter