Two New Couples

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TOP and I had finished cleaning up and he said that our last stop was their house to have dinner. I agreed because I really wanted to see how clean their dorm is, it's probably cleaned up right now because I think I'm an expected visitor but whatever. I still wanted to see how clean TOP's room is. I fell asleep, again. I can't believe I did. By instinct, I woke up when TOP had pulled over in fron of their dorm apartment. He looked at me and smiled. He got out of the car and opened the car door for me. I stepped out and he held out my hand. 

We went upstairs to their dorm and he got out his keys and when he opened the door, it was very dark actually. There was no sense of light anywhere to be found. I guess they were saving energy? Or was there anyone home? I felt nervous, not because I don't feel safe or anything. It's just that, it's their house, TOP's, specifically, his house. What are we going to do here? As I was thinking about my thoughts, dazing out. Seunghyun called me with worried eyes.

"Beautiful? What's wrong?" I can see in his eyes that he was worried. I had to give him a re-assuring smile and so I did.

"Nothing, handsome." I smiled at him and he reached out for my hand and we entered their house. When we stepped in, I saw candles lit on the floor with that looked like a path to some place. In just a blink of an eye, TOP was gone. I didn't know where he was. I followed the candle lights and it led me outside their balcony. I opened the door and saw TOP standin beside a table with two chairs. 

I gasped at the sight of how beautiful everything was. Their balcony was decorated with my favourite flower, pink roses. I can smell the roses and it felt nice. Tears were gushing through out my eye, I didn't want to cry but I was so touched. No one has ever put so much effort for me. I felt special and I felt that Seunghyun's feelings for me were sincere. 

I stood there, looking at the surroundings, smiling at the sight of it when I felt Seunghyun's hands cupped my face, he by cheek with the top of his palms and wiped off my tears. He kissed my forehead and said, "Do you like it?" He smiled at me. I nodded and hugged him really tight.

"Thank  you, Seunghyun. I'm really thankful. It's beautiful. I love it!" I said, while giggling.

"There's nothing that I can't do. I will do anything for you. To make you smile." I smiled and he kissed me passionately. He broke off and said, "I want to ask  you something Christine."

I was curious as to what he wanted to ask. "What is it?"

"I know it may be a little too sudden, I'll understand if  you think that we need more time. I just want to express how I feel. How I truly feel about you. Truthfully, there's no one in this world that ever made me feel like this. When I see you, my heart beats faster. When I see you, I have the urge to just touch  you and not let go. When I'm close to  you, I just want to kiss and hug you. I just want you near me. Knowing the fact that you like me too, it makes me happy and I know that you know that I love you too. What I haven't done yet is." He cut off and smiled. He took out something from his pocket. I was shocked because I didn't know what it was. It was a small red velvet box.

"Is what, Seunghyun?" I asked eagerly.

"Is to ask you this," He kneeled down and I put my hands in front of my mouth as I gasped. Was he proposing? Is he going to ask me to be his girlfriend? But why is he kneeling down?! What is this?! I didn't know what to think. I was nervous and happy at the same time.

He opened the box, inside it was a silver ring that had the saying 'I love you' engraved at the front, it also had little crystals around it in both sides. (http://oi47.tinypic.com/332m8f6.jpg) "Will you be my girlfriend, Christine? I will promise you that I will cherish you every moment that I'm with you. Even if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter