Epilogue

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 7 years...

"Ya! Aiden! Stop eating the table! City and Trix! Stop fighting over the doll! You both have your own, don't you?" I yelled and they still didn't listen. I sighed and face palmed myself. Yes, this is how I've became. I've became a mother of three, but there's a fourth child inside me now. I am also in a very long hiatus in my singing career and although I'm sad that I can't sing anymore, I'm more concerned with my family. Felicity and Beatrix are now 8 years old, and they are really growing up fast. After 3 years of them being born, God has given us another angel, which was Aiden. He's 2 years old now and he's one heck of a baby. He's very unique alright. Oh well, if you'll ask me. I am now pregnant once again. I'm 5 months pregnant and now I'm freaking 30 years old. Not that old yet, right? But if you ask Seunghyun's age, you would say that he's pretty old now. He's 37 years old now. Not bad? 

                                                                    Felicity           Beatrix                                    Aiden

If you're wondering where my husband is, he's still sleeping. As always. He would always sleep in because he gets home late at night. If you're also wondering if Big Bang had disbanded, you are wrong. They are still alive and kicking! But of course, all of them are fathers now. Jiyong and CL got married right after us, probably hurried because CL was 2 months pregnant when they got married, and now they have a 5 year old boy and a 3 year old girl. Their names are pretty unique too, Jinchan for the boy and Chalin for the girl. I guess it's a mix of both?

                                                                     Jinchan                                                Chalin  

As for my lovely brother, he doesn't have twins. Lucky for him.. He has, however, four kids. I swear to God, they have a baby every year. The gaps of their children are not even a year apart! They have a girl as their oldest, which is Sindy, she's 5. Their second child is a boy, which is Trystan, he's 4. Their 3rd child is a boy as well, his name is Tian, and he's 3. Finally, their 4th child, she's 2 and her name is Cara. And now, Dara unnie isn't pregnant, which is a miracle.

                                                    Sindy                                                Trystan                                       Tian

                                                                                                       Cara

Chrisa on the other hand, stayed with her triplets that are now 10 year olds, but she's pregnant with twins. Yes, twins. I don't know how she'll be able to handle that, but goodluck to her.

                                            Chris                                               Lynn                                                       Leina    

As for Minzy, she only has one kid with Daesung. They said that they are contented with one kid, and his name is Daemin. Very korean, really. It's a mix of Minzy and Daesung too. He's 3 years old. He's a real cutie. 

Bom and Taeyang? They have four kids. All boys and two of them like Bom so much and the other two loves Taeyang. It's even.

                                          Bryce                                                                      Bae                                                   Yang

                                                                                                           Bryle

Who else did I forget? Ahh! My youngest sister, Riley. She's all grown up now. Back then, she was only 12 years old and now she's 23! No, she isn't pregnant and no she's not married like us. 

She's living a good life with her mother. Travelling across the world, pursuing her modelling career. All of us have bright futures ahead of us and I know it will be a brighter one as the time goes on. 

"Omo! It's such a mess here!" Seunghyun exclaimed and I jumped up in surprise. "You woke up late again.." I warned him and he just kissed me. "Good afternoon to you too babe." I sighed and said, "If you're forgetting, you have a pregnant wife here. How can you neglect her?" He chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Are you sulking because I haven't greeted you happy 12th anniversary yet?" I pouted and nodded. He chuckled and flicked my forehead. 

"Ahh! Ya! That hurts!" I slapped him in the arms, hoping that it hurt but in return, it hurt me instead. He stuck his tongue out and laughed. He then walked away with his coffee and I just sighed and pouted. "Aish, this man.." I muttered. Maybe he got sick of celebrating our anniversaries? I hope not.. We had this tradition that we'll leave our kids into our parent's care during our anniversaries but I guess it won't happen today. I sighed and cleaned the kitchen up. 

While I was cleaning, a strong pair of arms encircled on my waist. I looked up and saw Seunghyun. I ignored him and he just kissed my neck and shoulder. Totally knowing that he was seducing me. "Dress up comfortably, because we're going somewhere." He whispered and I couldn't help but giggle. I nodded and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I'll get ready now too. Love you." He said while walking away. I finished washing dishes and went to our room. I went to the bathroom and saw Seunghyun wrapping the towel around his waist. "Oh, you're going to shower now?" He asked and I nodded. 

He smiled and kissed mo on the forehead. "Alright. I'll dress up now. Be quick, arasso?" He said and I nodded. "Get out." I shooed him away as he giggled. "Arasso arasso." He kissed me once again and walked away to  the closet. I shook my head and smiled. I showered for half an hour and put on my large robe, since my pregnant tummy is too big to fit my usual robe. I got out of the washroom and saw that nobody was inside the room. I raised an eyebrow, figuring that Seunghyun might be inside our closet. "Hmm, where could he be?" I muttered when I saw that there was no one inside the closet either. I just shrugged it off and picked an outfit for me. 

I walked outside of the closet to see Seunghyun sitting on the bed. "Oh, you're here." I said and he nodded. "Kaja?" He smiled and lent his hand out to me. I nodded, but stopped. "Are we dropping the kids off your mother's house or mine?" He smiled and said, "Already did." I made an 'o' shape, realizing that, that was the reason why he disappeared all of a sudden. "Is that why you disappeared, my dear?" I asked and he chuckled. "Yes, my love." He winked and I giggled. "Aigoo, stop this. We're too old for this." I and he just rolled his eyes. "Nothing is too old for us." 

I laughed and said, "Ya, ya! Let's go, my lady." I clinged into his arms and walked out with him. He escorted me to our car and opened the door for me. "Why thank you." He winked at me and walked to the driver's side. He got inside and I asked him. "Where are we going?" He grinned and just drove off. I kept on pestering him, but he still won't budge. "Aigoo, fine. I'm not going to ask you anymore." He stuck his tongue out at me and chuckled. "Good, because I'm not going to tell you where we're going." I sighed and just looked outside the window. 

It was 20 minutes after, when I saw the pancake house that we went to in our first date. "Omo!! By any chance, is this where we went to our first date?!" I exclaimed and Seunghyun nodded. "Yes, this is the place where we had our first date." I giggled and got out of the car excitedly. "Omo omo, it has been a long time." It has been exactly 12 years ever since we stepped into this place. "Let's go Seunghyunnie!" He chuckled and nodded. "Arasso, let's go." He held my hands and I stopped. Remembering slowly that he did this when we went here too.

I smiled and walked happily with him inside. There were a lot of people, but apparently, Seunghyun made a reservation for us, which is pretty neat. "This way, Mr. and Mrs. Choi." We nodded and followed the waiter. We went out and went to a gazebo outside the restaurant. I got so amazed because I didn't know that a gazebo was constructed at the back of this restaurant. "Omo, I didn't even know that a place like this is placed in this restaurant." Seunghyun chuckled and said, "I just knew about this when I was planning our date, actually. I decided to reserve it, so that we can get a little bit of privacy." I smiled and tiptoed to kiss him.

"Thank you babe. I appreciate it, really." He smiled and kissed me back. "Anything for you, babe." I smiled and held on tight to his arms. "Let's go?" He asked and I no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter