All is Well

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's my debut date today and my birthday. November 10, 2018. I am already here at Music Core and I'm here early for our show practice. I'm really nervous. "Unnie, I'm nervous and it's not even my time to perform! And also! We're still practicing." Nara unnie giggled and held onto my shoulders. "Christine, my dear dongsaeng, you can do this! You're already freaking 24!" I smiled and nodded. "I can do this! Fighting!" She chuckled and patted my shoulders. 

Just then, my phone vibrated which means I have a text message. I opened it and it's from Seunghyun and other people too. Being the excited girlfriend I am, I'm opening his first. 

From: Bingu Seunghyun <3

Hey babe! I bet you're already at Music Core, practicing or waiting, right? Well, it's still early and it's a shock that I'm already awake but I'll be there later for your debut performance! I'll support you, don't you worry. I won't let my fiancee down, right? Be safe and please please! Don't look at other boys. You are only mine and will always be. I love you! I'll see you later. Goodluck! Fighting! ^_^~

I giggled as I read his text but my smile faded when I realized he didn't greet me a happy birthday. That's sad but I just told myself that maybe he has something for me or he's going to do something. But, who am I kidding? Seunghyun isn't  the type to do surprises. That's Jiyong's personality. "Aish, whatever! Today's my day and I won't let that get me." I told myself. 

"Christine! Go up to the stage now. Recording practice will be up in 10 minutes." I saw the coordi unnie walk past me and I nodded. I went to the stage and practiced. It was really exhausting because everyone wants my performance to be perfect. Of course, all the YG people now are succesful and that includes my brother, who is now an international rapper/singer and my sister who is known as a beauty icon/singer in the entertainment industry. We have decided to go on separate ways, but it doesn't mean that we can't collaborate. My brother has been featured in one my of my songs and my sister too. 

"Aigoo, you look so tired and down. What's up?" I heard a voice coming from the door of my waiting room. I was shocked to see my brother and sister. "Oh! Chrisa! Kuya! You guys are early." I exclaimed and hugged them. "Yaaa, it's like you're saying you don't want us here. We even bought you food." My brother whined and I just giggled. "I wasn't saying that. Anyway, thank you!" 

"Happy Birthday, Ate/Christine." They both greeted and I smiled. "Thank you!" I noticed that it was only the both of them. "Where are the kids?" Chrisa smiled and answered, "With Seungri. It's their day out today." I nodded and sat back down. "How's your birthday so far?" My brother asked me. I shrugged and said, "Well, first of all. I'm really excited for later and I'm feeling quite disappointed." Chrisa looked at me worringly and said, "Why are you disappointed? Is it for a particular PERSON?" She emphasized. I raised and eyebrow and asked, "How did YOU know?" Chrisa smiled mischievously and said, "I don't know? I had a hunch. So, yeah, what's up?"

I sighed heavily and said, "I think Seunghyun forgot my birthday." I mumbled. "What's that?" She asked. I glared at her and said, "I think Seunghyun forgot my birthday!" I said a little more loud than the first time. She giggled and my brother chuckled. "Are you kidding me? He's been so excited these past few days and for goodness sakes. How can he forget his girlfriend's birthday?" My brother commented. "You'll kill him when you know that we're already engaged.." I thought inside my head. 

"I don't know. He just did." I answered non-chalantly. "Whatever, I don't care anymore. Aish, I'll eat this first." I ate what they bought for me and I must say, it's delicious. I'm full but I still want more. This is how tired I am! Believe me.. Minutes passed by and the people kept on getting thicker and thicker. After an hour, YG people started to come, that includes YG himself, 2NE1, Se7en oppa, Jinu and Sean oppas, and the rest; except for Big Bang. "Unnie, where's Big Bang?" I asked Dara unnie.

"Oh, TOP didn't tell  you? They have something to do. They are going to be here in time. Don't worry." Dara unnie squeezed my shoulders and smiled. I nodded and my anxiousness was still there. Where is he? I'm starting to get frustrated. First, he forgets my birthday and now he's not here yet. "Dear! Christine!" I heard someone call, and it was my parents. "Oh! Mom! Dad! I'm glad you're both here!" I hugged them and they giggled. "Of course, I want to see you perform and debut, finally." I smiled and nodded.

"You do your best, arasso? We'll be here to support you. All of us will." I smiled and said, "At least you guys are here." My mom raised an eyebrow and said, "Why? Is someone not here?" I sighed and smiled bitterly, "Yeah.. But it's okay. Dara unnie said Big Bang has something to do. So yeah." My mother smiled and said, "Don't worry, honey. They'll be here. Even Railey is here." I was shocked. For some reason, we are not close anymore. She became more distant to me when I left and I don't know why. "Really? Where is she then?"

"She's with your sister and brother." I sighed and nodded. "Alright, I'll meet her there then." They both nodded and off I go to the waiting room again. I saw Railey seated beside with my sister and my brother. "Hey guys. "I greeted and they all looked up at me and smiled. "Hi ate.." Railey greeted me softly and I smiled warmly at her. "Hey, I'm glad you came. I thought you're not coming at all.." She has stopped supporting me and it hurts me real bad but there must be a reason why she's being to distant to me right?

She smiled bitterly and said, "I'm sorry ate if I'm not being a good sister at all. It's just.. there were just things that I was very confused with the past years. I'm sorry. I should have asked you when I was misunderstanding things." I smiled and I couldn't help but to be curious as to what she was talking about. "That's okay, but what are you talking about? What things?" She looked at me with worried eyes and she fidgitted. "Well.. I misunderstood everything. I thought you were just using Jiyong oppa to move on.. I thought you played with Seunghyun oppa.. because that's what his ex told me.." I was shocked but I sighed.

"I guess I can't bring time back, can't I? I just wish you could have talked to me to clear the misunderstandings rather than just believing someone you've just met. I'm going to be honest here, I'm hurt but what can I do? Past is past.." I told her sincerely and she stood up and carefully went up to me and hugged me. "I'm really sorry ate. I promise to be a good sister from now on. I love you and goodluck on your performance. I'm really proud and happy for you." I smiled and hugged her back. "Mmmm, thank you baby girl." I kissed her forehead.

"Aigoo,  you are being so cheesy again, ate." Chrisa commented and I chuckled. "Ya! Don't tell me you hate it when I show affection towards you guys. Nothing's wrong with it, right?" My brother made a thumbs up and I giggled. "I can never agree more." He said and I laughed. My two sisters really hate it when our brother kisses us. I find it sweet though. Just then, everyone stopped with what their doing and the lights went off. I saw somethin lit up and I was shocked when I heard the Big Bang boys sing Happy Birthday. I saw the one holding the cake and it was Seunghyun. I could see his reaction with the relfection of the light of the cake. I smiled as tears flowed down my cheeks. The song ended and they told me to make a wish and blow the candles.

My wish is to have a great career ahead of me, have a great relationship with all the people in this room and the other people and to end up with the man holding my cake. I blew the candles and the lights again. "Thank you guys! This is so unexpected, really! I even thought that you boys forgot my birthday!" They chuckled and Seunghyun gave the cake to Jiyong, he went to me and hugged me. "Happy 24th Birthday, babe." I smiled and he pecked my lips. "Goodluck, later. I'll be watching you." He leaned in and whispered, "My fiance." I giggled at the sound of it. It still gives me the tingles and everyone doesn't even know we're engaged but they will know later at the after party. That's our surprise for them later.

I'm all dressed up, my make up is good and I'm already here at the waiting room, fidgetting endlessly. "Someone calm me down. I'm about to die of nervousness." I exclaimed and everyone laughed. "Ya, stop being nervous. You're Christine! YG's new bomb shell. Calm your nerves down." Teddy oppa said and I tried to produce a smile but it was a fail. Suddenly, a pair of arms were wrapped around my waist. "Babe, calm down. You have to calm your nerves down before you perform, or else somethign might happen. Don't worry. You'll be great, I know it." He told me and it soothed my whole being. "Thank you babe. Thanks to you, I'm able to calm down." I leaned in to give him a peck on the lips. He smiled and said, "That's my job. You'll do great, hmm?" I nodded and he kissed my forehead.

"Christine! In 5!" I stood up immediately and held Seunghyun's hands and walked to my place. "Goodluck Christine!" I heard everyone chant. I smiled at them and waved. There were a large group of people around me and YG was one of them. "I know you'll do great, Christine. Don't even think about the audience. Be in character as always and be yourself. Feel the beat, rhythm and melody. Trust me, it works and always remember. We're here for you, supporting you. FIGHTING!" YG's words enlightened me and the same with the others. 

4 minutes have passed and it was time for me to go to my place. "1 minute!" The coordi yelled and I composed myself and tried my best to focus. "Be yourself, Christine. Just be yourself. You can do this. Fighting!" I muttered under my breath and at last, it was time. "In 3, 2, 1!" Then there was a spotlight striking on my body as I started singing my first lines. I went into the middle of the stage as my back up dancers were already there at their positions. I moved to the beat as I sang and enjoyed myself. 

Nothing matters right now, it's just me and my stage, my microphone and my music. I smiled throughout my performance and I can't express how happy I am. It was the best 3 minutes of my life. I bowed to the crowd and smiled at them. Finally, the performance was over and it was time for me to go backstage. When I got to the backstage, everyone started cheering and chanting that I did great. I smiled at them and hugged the people I passed by. "Thank you guys! I would have never done so great if it wasn't for all your work! Thanks for the support! I love you all!" I exclaimed and everyone started to cheer.

"CONGRATULATIONS CHRISTINE!" Everyone said in unison. I bowed at them endlessly and when I reached to my waiting room, everyone gat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter