One? Two? Three?!

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today, I felt really really lazy. I was so sore with so much practicing. Seunghyun was really busy too, he had practice, recording and had late nights because of writing his own lyrics. He's going to have his solo album out and I don't want to distract him. Besides, I'm working my off too. I just finished my exams and it has been three weeks when Rile came and when I saw Hye Young. There's no doubt that she'll come back soon. That's why I'm always ready.

What I've been noticing as well is that, Chrisa is bigger than I thought she would be. She's only 7 weeks long and she already has a big baby bump. Big enough to notice, that is. She won't be able to hide it anymore actually. She has to wear baggy clothes if she wants to hide it. 

I went out of my room after I washed up and went down. I saw Chrisa eating cereal and I immediately slapped her hands, "Ya! Why are you eating only cereal? You baby is going to starve!"

"I'm going to eat more later. Don't worry." She kept on eating, this eating monster.

"You've been craving a lot, lately. Jeez. Even Seungri is getting frustrated. Cut him some slack."

"I did, he's resting today. I don't want to bother him, so, ate, can you come with me somewhere?" 

"Sure, where to?" 

"The doctor's." I nodded and thought for a second.

"Wait, you just had your doctor's appointment last week, didn't you? Why are you going again? Is something wrong?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"No, nothing's wrong. I just have to get my results." Results?

"Results? Of what?"

"I asked Eun Mi to check if there was really one baby in this big tummy of mine. It's really getting heavy you know. Mother's instincts, I feel like there's more than one kid here." I laughed.

"Oh, that's good then. I was wondering why it's so big." I patted her tummy which caused her to growl a bit.

"Chillax! I'm not going to cause you harm." I laughed and gestured my hand to stop her.

"Sorry, ate. Can't help it. Pregnancy." I nodded and I was stil laughing.

We both ate and obviously, she ate a lot. As usual.

"Ya, stop eating. You're going to be a balloon." My brother stated groggily.

"Good morning, kuya. Just woke up?" I asked him.

"Yeah." He went to the kitchen and got himself coffee. He leaned on the counter of the bar and watched Chrisa intently.

"Chrisa, where's Rile?" Chrisa looked up at our brother, which caused me to wonder.

"She's not in her room?" I asked.

Christian shook his head and I was starting to wonder. "Ahh, she might be in the backyard. You know her, she likes to be alone in the morning." I stood up and checked if Rile was really at the backyard. It's been three weeks, and we're back to normal. We don't talk about what happened three weeks ago, but talk about other things, which I think is good.

"Rile? Are you here?" I looked at the backyard and spotted her by the pool.

She looked at me and waved her hand. "I'm here!" 

I smiled at her and walked towards her, "What are you doing here? Did you eat yet?" She shook her head and said, "Nothing. I like being alone, it's what I'm used to. Remember?" I smiled at her. That is true, at a very young age, she was used to being alone. Which is sad, my parents and my siblings and I are trying our hardest to keep up with her pace but she's not budging.

"Come in, let's go eat and we'll go to the doctor's with Chrisa." She stood up and nodded. She held my hand and walked inside. She ate breakfast while I got ready. I wore a pink chiffon shirt, with a black long cardigan, denim shorts and a white belt with black mocassins. (http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=11h5gee&s=6) I went down and saw Chrisa already dressed up and Rile too. That

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter