The news

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chrisa's POV

I woke up at 2 AM, needing to go to the bathroom because I needed to pee. It was one of my symptoms of pregnancy, which I really hate. Everybody knows that I'm too lazy to get up. When I stood up from my bed, Seungri started to stir in my bed. He slept here for today because I don't know actually. To stay with me probably. He woke up and groggily groaned.

"Is something wrong babe? Do you need something?" He asked, I smiled up at him and walked to the bathroom. I shut the door and peed. After I peed, I saw him sitting up straight with his head leaning against the headboard of the bed. "Why aren't you lying down?" I asked him.

"I was waiting for you, of course. I can't leave you awake." I smiled up at him and snuggled up beside him. He lied down next to me with his hands wrapping around me. I snuggled on his warm chest and said, "Goodnight babe. Sorry to wake you up, it's just my usual waking up time." I told him, I felt apologetic because I knew he was very tired.

"That's ok babe. I mean, I have to  get used to this anyways. If I'm going to take care of you, I shouldn't complain. Right?" I appreciate his words and just nodded. Next thing I know, we both fell asleep. 

It was morning, 8 AM rather. I had to go to school, since I'm not showing yet. I have to continue, I hope I can finish my third year of highschool first before they let me stop. I stop highschool when I'm six months pregnant and I'm only five weeks pregnant which narrows down to one month and one week. There is a slight baby bump but you can't see it just yet. I think it's just me since I'm the mother. I know my body well. I have a doctor's appointment later today and Seungri had agreed on going with me. It's his first time to go with me. I think he's nervous.

I tried to sat up but Seungri was holding me too tight for me to insist. "Babe, I have to shower." I told him.

"Just stay with me like this for another 2 minutes." His eyes were still closed and I just nodded. It wouldn't hurt if it's just 2 minutes right? I stared at him and gently touched his face, starting from the forehead, to the nose and to his lips. When I touched his lips, his eyes opened. We stared at each other and he kissed my forehead, "2 minutes has been up, come on. Go shower now. I'll wait here and then I'll go to shower as well." He helped me to sit up straight and then I went to shower. 

Once I finished taking a shower, he didn't even knock he just barged in. "SEUNGRI!" I shouted. I was still and he chuckled, "What? It's not like I haven't seen you anyways." I scoffed and put my robe on. I glared at him. He hugged me and kissed me on my forehead.

I blowdried my hair and styled it. It was curly. He stepped out of the shower with a towel on his lower region. He had his eyebrows raised and said, "I like your hair babe. You don't have to look beautiful around me." I laughed and said, "You are too full of yourself. It's not for you."

He furrowed his eyebrows and said, "Huh? Not for me? For who then?" I wanted to .

"It's for Tae Hyun." He had a blank face, I kenw he was jealous."Silly, I'm joking." I laughed and he just glared at me. I just laughed and went out of the washroom. When he was still in the washroom. I went to my closet to find set of clothing that would be suitable for me today. I searched then I just couldn't find the perfect outfit for today. Seungri came inside while drying his hair with a towel, already dressed.

"Where did you get those?" I asked him, those are his clothes but he didn't bring clothes yesterday.

"Oh, I texted Seunghyun hyung to get me clothes last night since he went to our dorm and get his own clothes. He stayed here too." I nodded and my eyes went back to find clothes.

"What are you stressing about, babe?" Seungri asked, "I'm trying to find suitable clothes for me today. Can you help me?" Suddenly, I wanted him to pick clothes for me. Let's see if his style suits me.

"Hmmm, alright. Just go to the bedroom and I'll pick some clothes for you." I nodded. 

I waited for him and it just took him five minutes to get me some clothes. That was fast for him. 

"That was fast." He layed down the clothes he picked out for me and surprisingly, it wasn't bad.

"This isn't bad babe. Where did you get your sense of style from? I bet from the past girls you've dated." I was still teasing him, he looked at me and said, "No, I just like this style. Haven't you noticed?" I nodded and I was still giggling because that's how much I loved teasing him.

He picked out a striped sweater, the stripes where in navy blue and the base colour was white, blue skinny jeans, baby blue striped scarf, baby blue belt, white ballet shoes, and a set of bracelets. He even got me a faded denim jacket. Since it wasn't that cold today. (http://oi48.tinypic.com/1sjhnq.jpg)

"Go wear it now! I'll wait for you here." I nodded and got what he chose for me to the bathroom. After I wore it, I looked at myself and smiled. I looked beautiful, I guess I haven't had any time to adore myself, I was just thinking of how I should take ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter