Girl Talk

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I got back home, I went up to my room as fast as I can to call my bestfriend, Min Hee and Dara. I told both of them to come over and somehow, Dara said she would bring 2NE1 with her. I wanted to talk to them about me and TOP, I mean Choi Seunghyun. I wanted to confirm what I felt.

I wasn't exactly sure if this is right because he's an idol and I'm just a nobody and I'm not even sure if I'm ready to love again. Despite the fact that I was hurt so much from Mark, I can't even imagine myself to love again. I didn't have the confidence again. I lost it again. 

The door bell rang and I shouted that I will get the door. I saw my bestfriend, Min Hee, shocked and happy because she was standing beside Sandara Park, Bom, CL and Minzy of 2NE1, I knew Min Hee liked them. I guided them to my room and they were shocked. They said our house was big and beautiful. I just told them because we had a big family. 

I opened my door and they went in. Minzy was the first to speak, "Ohmygosh, Christine! I love your room! It's purple! I love purple!" The second to speak was Bom, "I love your bed, tin. It's pretty, simple but elegant." She winked at me which made me giggle. Min Hee was just standing beside me, shy because I haven't introduced her yet.

"Oh guys, this is Min Hee, my bestfriend. She goes to Dankook University as well, she's studying Medicine as well. Min Hee, this is.. Well, I don't have to go over their names don't I?" Looking at her playfully.

She nodded and I know she wanted to squeal. Bom, CL, Minzy and Dara hugged her and she squealed. All of us were laughing and surprisingly, they welcomed Min Hee very well. They were really nice to each other. 

"So guys, I have to tell you something or rather to confirm with." Dara raised an eyebrow at me saying, "What is it?"

I was about to speak but someone opened the door and I knew who it was when Dara stood up happily saying, "Babyyy!" She threw her arms on my brother's neck and kissed him in the lips. We were grossed out and I told them, "Go get a room!" We all laughed.

"Well sorry, I haven't seen my honey bunch for a week now." Poking my brother's sides and my brother kissed her on the cheek and said, "Gotta go, go have your 'girl' talk." 

"Bye babe." She kissed my brother again and we said ew for the last time. 

"Sorry for interrupting you, please continue." Dara said winking at me.

"As I was saying, I have to confirm something to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter