Ignorance First, Revenge Later

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As he was getting closer and closer, I ignored my thoughts and let him hug me. I was stiff and I didn't care if he was being sweet to me as always.

Who knows if he's been lying to me the past year? Again.. I suddenly asked him out of nowhere, "How was your night yesterday?"

He stiffened and his face was confused, he laughed in an awkward way and said,"Why? It was fine. How about yours?"

I told him, "Ohh, I see. My night was spectacular but my morning isn't. How about your morning? Is it good?"

He was confused, I can tell just by the looks of his face, he said, "Why is your morning not good? You usually have a good morning. My morning is alright, I guess."

I scoffed and bluntly said, "I have to get going, bye." I left him and I felt better than ever because I thought I couldn't answer like that to him. 

Despite being tough, I was also depressed. It was lunch, I didn't feel like eating, I didn't feel like studying. There is only one thing on my mind: the text he sent. 

I was walking in the hallway to go to my last period, which was Chemistry, I suddenly heard a familiar voice, I realized that he was talking to someone else. He was shouting and I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I heard him say "I think I sent the text to the wrong person! . What if I did?! What am I going to do?" I froze and I realized that it was Marc, I knew who he was talking with, it was obviously his bestfriend, Chase. 

I couldn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter