Back On Track

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up groggily and realized that it was only 7 AM. I went to shower, straightened my hair and put my hair into a pony tail. I slid a hairband on and went to my closet. I got a Roots sweat pants and a black tanktop and a zip up sweater. I noticed how it was loose since I lost weight because I didn't eat that much. It was 8 AM by the time I finished. 

I was still early and I just cleaned my room up, I noticed that there were pictures of my and Mark still. I took it down and put it on the trash. I tied my trash and took it outside when I saw my brother in the garage.

"Goodmorning Lynn, are you going with Dara later?" I nodded and went back inside the house.

I sat down at the couch in the living room knowing that no one is awake since it's a Saturday. My sister would probably be awake but she'll be talking with her boyfriend since he went away for a vacation. 

I flipped through the channels and my brother peeked at the front door saying, "Dara is here tin, come out." I ran upstairs and got my adidas bag and adidas high tops.

I saw my brother and Dara chatting while I run up to them. They looked at me and said, "You look less chubby, tin."

I looked at myself and nodded. I went inside Dara's car and waved at my brother goodbye.

Dara finally spoke and said, "Morning sweetie pie, here's french vanilla for you, I know how you love them!" She really knows me that well. I love french vanilla especially when it's fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter