Thanks For Waking Me Up

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was my graduation. I am finally getting out of that high school! I was happy because I won't see Mark anymore, and his girlfriend, Mae. From the day I encountered him on the halls and ran out. I avoided him even if he tried to approach me. Students from the school were badmouthing me but I didn't care.

I got changed with my school uniform and looked at myself. I did get skinny but that not much. I didn't eat that much anymore because I was depressed.

My parents were worrying about me. I told them that I was okay and will get back on track in summer. 

We went to my graduation and got it over with. We ate outside as a celebration. 

Right on time, Mark and his family was there too. His parents liked me and waved hi to me. 

My parents waved at Mark as well. I can feel my brother's anger gaze to Mark as Mark was looking around pretending that nothing happened.

My parents asked what happened and why am I not talking with Mark anymore. I said it was nothing and I felt my sister and brother look at me. My brother's jaw clenched and spoke, "I need to talk to Mark, excuse me." My eyes widened and shouted no as well as my sister. I had a teary eye and my parents were confused.

Christian's POV

I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't hold my anger in. I knew Christine wouldn't want this but I gave it a try and rushed over to Mark and grabbed his arms. 

Mark shouted, "Christian, what the hell?!" as I was dragging him outside. Dragging him was easy to do since I was bigger than him.

I shouted at him, "You, Mark Le blanc! Do you not know what you've done to my little sister?! You have no right to cheat on her. AGAIN!! You promised her. I let the first one go but the second time, you are not ing getting away with it! You come near to my little sister again and I swear your face will be deformed as hell! So the hell off my sister! OK?!" I punched him in the face but it wasn't that hard. 

I just wanted to warn him with a little bit of threat. That should do it, I thought.

I came back at ease and returned to Christine's side. I whispered sorry to her.

I saw Mark go back to his seat silently and loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter