Shopping with Bingu

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We've already talked with Seunghyun's family doctor and she has confirmed that I am pregnant. To be more specific, I'm a month pregnant now, but when I had myself tested, I was only 2 weeks pregnant. Seunghyun has been bugging me to go shopping with him. I don't know why, but for some reason, I'm up for it as well. This is the first time that Seunghyun asked me to shop with him. I'm the one who urges him to go with me. 

"Baaabe! Are you done yet?" He whined as I was changing. "Ya! Will you stop whining? I'm a pregnant woman here!" He snorted and said, "It's not like you have a big tummy! I can barely see it!" He retorted back and I rolled my eyes. Seriously, he's been annoying me for the past few days.. But I can't seem to be annoyed to him for a much longer time. 

I was done changing and I looked at the mirror and felt satisfied. I walked out of our room and went downstairs and saw Seunghyun looking at his watch while tapping his foot by the door. I giggled and rolled my eyes. "Aigoo, I'm here your majesty." I said and he sighed. "It's about time! Come on!!" He took my wrist right away and closed the door immediately. He pulled me towards the car and drove off. "Ya!! Why are you such in a hurry today, Choi Seunghyun? You woke me up at 7 AM in the morning and told me to get ready, and now it's only 9 AM and you're in a rush?" I reprimanded and he just grinned. 

"Aigoo, you're so cute when you're mad! Don't worry baby. When we get to our destination, you won't be sulking anymore." He cooed and I sighed and looked outside the window. Being the pregnant lady I am, I fell asleep. Pregnant women should get a lot of rest and apparently, my fiance isn't giving me the right amount of rest for he tired me out last night. You know what I mean, right? Wink wink nudge nudge. 

Anyway! I woke up because I felt the car stop. I opened my eyes slowly and raised an eyebrow at my fiance as I read the sign of our location. "Seriously?" He brought me to buy furniture? "Why are we here? Seunghyun, you have enough furniture in your house. What more will you buy?" He sighed and face palmed himself. "Baby, just come with me." He got out of the car and I waited for him to open the car door, but unfortunately, he went straightly inside the furniture store. My jaw dropped a little and I groaned. "Aish, he's so dead." I opened the door and closed the door loudly. I went inside the store with a grumpy face until I saw Seunghyun talking to a sales lady. I raised an eyebrow as I saw the lady having day dreams about Seunghyun. "So typical." I muttered and put my sunglasses on top of my head and crossed my arms.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter