Christine, will you?

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yes, I've graduated and I already saw Seunghyun after 4 freaking years. I missed him so much that I can't even explain how much I missed him. We're now together but after my graduation, he had to leave because he had a schedule. It was pretty sweet of him to squeeze my graduation in his schedule and it was pretty cool that he surprised me when I was supposed to surprise him on his birthday.

I'm still here in Canada because we're polishing my debut album. I'll be debuting on my birthday and I'll be coming back to Korea before Seunghyun's birthday. Right now, it's a week before his birthday and I'm getting ready to surprise him. He doesn't know that I'll be going to Korea before his birthday because I literally told him that I can't make it. I know I'm mean for making him sad but what can I do? I want to surprise him. 

"Are you still in your freaking walk in closet?" Kylie shouted and I laughed. "Sorry, I'm being sentimental because I'm not going to see this walk in closet for a very long time you know." I told him when he walked inside my closet. He sighed and looked at me with sadness in his eyes. "I know. We're going to miss you, you know." I pouted.

"Are you guys sure that you can't make it there? Just for my birthday? I really want Kayla and you to be there for my birthday." He walked closer to me and hugged me. "Don't worry. We'll call you and we'll send you a birthday gift." I chuckled and shook my head. "I don't really care if you give me a birthday gift but Louboutin pumps would suffice." He pulled out from the hug and slapped my arms.

"Ouch! Ya! Why are you being so violent again?" I exclaimed and he just giggled. "I am so going to miss you." He said and I nodded. "Me too, anyway, where the heck is your twin?" He chuckled and said, "She's coming over after meeting this guy." I rolled my eyes and said, "She's still not over that guy huh?" He shook his head and sighed, "Yeah, unfortunately. That jerk needs to be taught a lesson you know." He winked at me and I displayed an evil smile. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" He nodded and we both planned a sweet revenge to that guy. 

We texted Kayla about our plans and turns out she wanted to dump him in a dirty way as well. That jerk is such a cheater, his name is Charles, he tried to hit on me once but I didn't budge because, number one, he's not that hot (Ok he is but please, I know his kind), number two, he's a big JERK (And when I say jerk, he's an ), number three, he is totally sleeping with different women everyday (Total turn off). "Alright, you ready?" Kylie nodded. 

To , I wore my Steffen Schraut Soft Jade Hot Summer Pocket Tanktop (my bra is seen, yes I know it's risky but nobody knows me here), my Ksubi Albercerque distressed denim shorts, my Michael Kors Hamilton Saffiano Leather Satchel Tote, my Joe Jeans Footwear Crossing Waters Sandals, my Marc Jacobs Deep Teal Rubber Turnlock Bangle, my Swarovski Tempo Antique Green Pierced Earrings, my Jack Vartanian Diamond and Gold Handcuff Necklace (given by Seunghyun for my Graduation), my Blue Nile Sky Blue Topaz Cocktail Ring plus my ring with Seunghyun, my La Mer Collections Multi Leaf Charm Wrap Watch, my Maison Boinet Tri-colour Linked Leather Belt, my RayBan Clubmaster Cat's-Eye Sunglasses and my Calm the down beanie.

"Looking pretty hot, Christine." Kylie winked at me. "Oh God, I'm not the person  you should be flirting with, Kylie. It's your damn sister." I told him teasingly. He rolled his eyes and shived my face. I just laughed. 

Since that guy doesn't really know that Kayla has a twin, we will let Kylie act like a total man and act like a third party to Kayla then when Charles gets mad, I will step in and say that he can go to me then I'll dump him on the spot. Maybe I'll add some tricks and other stuff but who knows. We arrived at the restaurant, which was Spring rolls, it was literally just a 5 minute drive. I spot Kayla and she spot us already. She pretended that she didn't see us. "You ready, girl?" Kylie asked me and I winked at him. "More than ready, boy." We separated and Kylie went to them and he was now acting. I was seated right across from their table, so I can hear them. Charles' back was facing me so, he couldn't see me. 

"What the ? Babe?!" Kylie exclaimed at Kayla. Kayla looked shocked. Good acting skills. I smirked. "Oh my god! K-k-kyle.. I can explain." Kylie sent a death glare to Charles and Charles said, "What the is this, Kayla?" I laughed quietly. "W-w-wait, I can explain." Kayla stuttered.

"Explain? Explain what? That you're cheating on me?!" Kylie said, Kayla gulped and said, "Babe, no. I love you, you know that. I was going to dump this guy already but you already came." Charles stood up and I stood up as well, this was my cue. I walked passed them and when I heard Kayla shout Charles' name, I turned around. "Oh! Charles! What the heck! What's going on here?" I acted as if I was oblivious. Charles' eyes widened when he saw me. Probably because of what I'm wearing. Ahuh, I bet he was right now.

"Charles? Hello?" I waved my hands in front of his face. He jerked back and said, "Oh, Christine. W-what are you doing here?" I smirked and said, "I was just passing by and going to eat, how about you?" I eyed Kayla and Kylie, "Oh, Kayla is here too." I smiled at her and she did too. Being the stupid Charles he is, he doesn't know that I'm bestfriends with  these two people in front of him. He even thinks I hate Kayla. What a stupid person.

"Uhm.. nothing." I eyed him and shrugged. "Oh, well. Looks like you guys are having a date, huh?" He was sweating, I don't know why. "Uhm..." He muttered, "No, we're not." I eyed Kayla and she bursted out, "WHAT?! YOU MEAN THIS ISN'T A DATE? YOU ING BASTARD! GO TO HELL!" Charles bursted again, "IT'S NOT! JUST GO TO YOUR ING BOYFRIEND! I'M DONE WITH YOU ANYWAYS! !" He was getting into my nerves but I'll be willing to do more revenge for my bestfriend. 

Kayla threw water on him and I was holding in my laughter, I winked at Kayla and she smirked. "That's what you get, you ." She walked away and grabbed Kylie's hands. Charles turned to me and said, "I'm sorry about that." As he was getting tissue on the table and he was about to wipe his body when I grabbed the tissue and went closer to him. I wiped him in a very sensual way and I knew he was really getting because his hands were already on my waist. "Are you getting , Charles?" I whispered to him. He squeezed my waist and he nodded slightly. I chuckled and put the tissue down. 

"Too bad." I whispered again. He looked at me with a confused face. I smirked, "Why? You can't understand me?" 

"The girl you were with, Kayla, you think I hate her, right?" He nodded and I laughed, "You are so stupid. Are you a moron? She's my bestfriend, bro." I removed his hands on my waist and I looked down on the table and I saw iced tea, I grabbed it and threw it on him again. "That's for cheating on MY bestfriend, that's for being a man-, and this.." I slapped him hard on the face and said, "Is for touching me without permission from my boyfriend." I smirked. 

I walked away but he grabbed my wrists. I looked at him in disgust, "Who is your boyfriend so that I could beat the out of him." I laughed and said, "Are you stupid? Even in a million years, you can't beat the hell out of Choi Seunghyun, TOP from Big Bang, Charles. You are no match to him. Believe me when I say that. He's on the TOP, you're definitely below zero." I shrugged his grasp and walked away with flyign colours. I saw Kayla and Kylie taking a video of it and Kayla squealed. "Oh my gosh! That's so  good! Thank you guys!" She hugged Kylie and me. 

"Aigoo, I'll do everything just for you. Even if it's for exposing my body." I retorted as the twins laughed.

Today was a good day for us. Since we're only counting the days of me staying here in Canada, I'll make the best of my days because I'm definitely coming back to Korea. A week has passed and here I am, at the Incheon airport. Totally heavy covered in disguise. Oh well, this is really tough because this is my first time wearing a disguise. It's good  that my come back today wasn't announced or wasn't known to any fans because if it was, I would be dead. I was with my manager, Nara unnie. "Unnie, we're staying at a hotel right?" She nodded.

"Yeah, we're staying at a hotel near the concert site of Big Bang." I noded and smiled. Tomorrow is the day. I can't wait! "Unnie, I feel so excited! I can't wait to surprise Seunghyun." She chuckled and patted my thighs, "Don't worry, you'll see him tomorrow." She winked at me and I smiled. We reached the hotel and I slept immediately so that I wouldn't look trashy tomorrow. 

Today is the day. My manager woke me up and it was a surprise that I was energetic the first thing I woke up. "Unnie! What do you want for breakfast? I'll cook for you." She gasped. "Are you really Christine? Or are you sick in the head?" I pouted and said, "Ya! I'm just happy. Fine, if you don't want me to cook, just say it!" I exclaimed and pouted. I went to the kitchen as my unnie chuckled. "Aigoo, my Christine is sulking. I was only joking. Of course I want you to cook for me. It's just overwhelming for me because you're too energetic. Fine, I want egg rolls and kimchi jigae." I beamed and started to cook. Yes, believe it or not, I know how to cook korean foods now, all thanks to unnie. 

After an hour of preparing our breakfast, I was done. "Unnie! I'm done, come eat now." She sat down on the table and ate. "Omo, this is so good! You can marry Seunghyun now." I looked at her in disbelief. "Unnie! Don't say that!" She chuckled and I rolled my eyes. Trust me, marrying is very far from my mind still. I know there are a lot of marriage happening this year and next year but trust me, I still don't want to marry. I want to enjoy my life and I want to enjoy being in a relationship with Seunghyun for a longer time.

"What if he proposes to you though?" I was stunned with my unnie's question. I stared at her and all she could say was, "What? It's just a what if." I sighed and shrugged, "I don't know. Maybe I'll say yes? Maybe I'll say no? It depends unnie." She slapped my thigh and I winced in pain, "Ya! Will you stop that?" She chuckled and shook her head. "I'm just warning you, Christine. Seunghyun isn't getting any younger. He's 31 now. I'm sure he's planning on proposing to you soon and you have to decide whether you'll say yes or no." I sighed and realized that she has a point.

"That's true but don't worry unnie. I won't reject him. I love him too much. I can't take being away from him ever again." She smiled at me and continued to eat. I was done eating so I went to my room and decided to call Seunghyun. After a few rings, he picked up and hearing his voice, I knew he was tired. "Hello?" 

"Hey babe." I greeted.

"Omo! Christine?!" He sounds so excited hearing my voice, which made me smile. "Yeah. Happy 31st Birthday, babe. I hope you have a great morning today. Did I wake you up?" I made a cheerful remark.

"Thank you, baby. Hmmm, yeah, kind of, but it's okay. I was going to be awake soon enough anyways." I giggled as he chuckled. "I miss you babe." I told him. I heard him sigh and it shows that he's sad. I smiled at myself. 

"I miss you more babe. I really hoped that you could make it here, but I totally understand that you can't. I know you're busy working with your debut album. I know how hard it is so yeah." I chuckled at his adorable side. "Aigoo, you are too kind, Choi Seunghyun. You're not even mad at me. I'm really sorry baby. Don't worry. I'll be coming back soon. I'll spend time wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter