Surprise Visit

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I saw a familiar tall, familiar hair and style of clothing beside my car. I knew who it was but I don't get why he would be there.

I walked over since my classes just ended. I coughed and said, "Hey, what are you doing here?" He turned to face me and smiled.

"I wanted to visit you and my old university." TOP said. Why would he want to visit me?

"Ohh, but why would you want to visit me?" 

"Well, I felt like I wanted to know you more." I was shocked by his answer. Why me all of the sudden? Was he like this everytime? I was confused.

"Oh", was the only thing I could say and he told me that we should go out at a cafe or something. I just nodded and got into my car.

He was sitting at the passenger seat and I asked him how he knew my car, "I asked your brother." I just nodded.

"Christine, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?" 

"I'm 18, Chrisa is 16 and my brother is 20." I just added my siblings' ages so that it wouldn't be awkward. I was focusing on driving when he asked another question which I was shocked. "Do you currently have uhm.. a boyfriend? Or a crush."

The only thing I could say was, "No, not that I know of, why? Do you?" He nodded and said, "I don't really know, that's what I want to know."

I suddenly wondered where this conversation was going to. I pulled over infront of Starbucks, my favourite coffee shop. We got out of my car and went inside. I was shocked when he opened the door for me and saying, "Ladies first." I didn't expect him to be a gentleman with me. 

"What do you want to order, Christine?"

"I want french vanilla." I smiled at him, and asked, "How about you?"

"I want iced cappuccino." I ordered for me and he held out his hand fast

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter