I've Changed, Time For Revenge

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a year since I started working out. I became skinny, I had abs. Which was a shock for me because I didn't expect it from me. I worked hard for this and I felt that I deserved it. I was a university student at Dankook University, I am currently studying medicine because I want to be a doctor. 

However, for the past year, I saw something in me that I don't expect. I learned how to dance because of Dara, Dara was shocked because it was easy for me. I thought I wasn't good at it until she decided to film me and show it to me. I realized that I had passion for dancing. I am still dancing today and I would dance to relieve stress from school.

It also has been a year since me and Mark talked. Unfortunately, we go to the same university, although he is in there for a Soccer scholarship. How do I even know this? 

All my clothes from last year were lose so me and Dara decided to shop. I replaced all of my clothes and I dyed my hair into a reddish-brownish colour. I liked it. I had a total make over. I loved it. It's all thanks to Dara. I am really thankful for having her by my side.

I was going to go at the gym where Dara and I go to workout, I told the receptionist that I was present today and that Dara isn't with me today. She smiled and nodded. I smiled as well. To be honest, I became cold with guys. Especially the sporty types. I was only friendly with my brother and my new friends at Dankook University.

Today, I decided to work on my abs again and I warmed up first with curl ups and sit ups. After working on my abs, I went to the treadmill. I felt a presence beside me. I knew there was someone on the right treadmill, but why here out of all the empty treadmills

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter