My little dongsaeng

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I entered our house and saw my mom watching a korean drama, that's her typical night. Watching TV while waiting for my dad to come home from work. Of course, my dad would be tired but would always make time for my mom. It's like a drama, they met when they were in highschool, been best friends since then and they fell in love. Now, they have three wonderful kids, ahem. Of course, my dad had flaws too. Unfortunately, we have another sibling who my dad had when  I was still five years old. 

My mom was sad, yes, but she got over it. Not exactly over it but she accepted it. She treated my half sister as her daughter, her name is Isabelle Riley, we call her Rile. She said  Belle was too common for a nickname so Chrisa decided to call her Rile. It was pretty unique I guess. Her mom was like a family to us as well, my mom didn't mind but they agreed that my dad and aunt Isabella weren't allowed to have a romantic relationship. Obviously, who would want their husband to have another woman in their life anyways? But I don't mind, as long as we're all happy, I'm happy. Rile is the youngest out of four of us, she's thirteen years old. We have a five year and Chrisa and her has a three year . 

After that thought, I approach my mom and patted her head, "Hi mom, I'm home." She touched my hand and I didn't notice that she was talking on the phone, I wonder who it is? She looked up at me and said, "Hold on a sec, honey."

She held out her phone and put it on speaker phone.

"Ok, I have it on speaker now honey. Go talk." My mom said. I'm still wondering who it was, why would she need to put it on speaker phone?

I heard Chrisa shouting at the stairs, "Mom?! Did Rile call?" I was shocked, it's been a long time since I've talked with my youngest sister. I missed her, yes all of us siblings are close with each other although Christian didn't like her at first but he got close with her anyways. I can't say that I'm the closest one with her but I am close with her. 

"Yeah, come down! Go talk with your sister! Quickly!" My mom turned to me and said, "Rile, do you want to talk to your Ate Christine first because Chrisa is taking a while." 

"ATE TIN IS THERE?!" I heard her shout and I just laughed and called her name, "RILE! I miss you!" 

"ATEE! I miss you more! How are you?" She asked me.

"I'm doing very fine, how about you my baby sister?" I answered truthfully and asked her the same thing.

"I'm ok ate, I'm planning to visit you guys there in Korea." Didn't she have school?

"Don't you have school?" I asked her. If she is going to skip school just to go here, I am going to scold her.

"No ate, mom is thinking that I should live with you guys there. Since she is going to be moving around the world because you know, her work." 

"Ohh, that's good then. I'm going to see my baby sister!" I almost forgot that her mom is a famous fashion designer. She had to live alone for a few years and her mom would just visit her. Have I ever mentioned that she's not full filipino? Her mom is half Canadian and half French. She's very beautiful, just like her mother. She has dark brown silky hair, she's tall, probably got it from my dad and her eyes are caramel brown. It's very beautiful. But sometimes, her attitude is not the one I like. I mean, it's not that she's a bad girl but she is a spoiled brat but either way, I still love her. She is my sister anyways.

"Yeah! I heard a lot about you and ate Chrisa, you know." I blushed red and my mom said, "Ohhh, look who's blushing!" 

"Mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter