What's the surprise?

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TOP's POV

After practice, I was trying to find Christine but I didn't find her. I looked everywhere at YG but it turns out she was asleep at the recording room where there was a comfortable couch that we always slept on. I found her fast asleep curled up on the couch facing the other way. I kneeled down to see her much more closely and she was really cute. 

The first time I saw her sleep was when we were on the van and I believe this is my second time. She was still cute. I kissed her cheeks since I couldn't reach her forehead because she was facing the other way. Her eyes slowly opened and looked at the surroundings then me. She looked confused which looked really cute.

I chuckled and said, "Well, good morning beautiful."

"Seunghyun?" She asked in a groggy voice. She sat up like a little kid and rubbed both her eyes. Her hair was still the same. She ran through her hair with her fingers and sat up straight. I sat beside her and put my arms around her waist. She leaned onto my chest and I put my other arm to meet my fingers wrapping around her waist. She put her arms around me and said, "Seunghyun, do you think we'll still be like this even if we're older?"

I smiled at her and she looked up at me, I said, "Of course, there's nobody else in this world that I would want to spend my life with other than you."

She blushed and I cupped her face with my hands and kissed her on the forehead, both cheeks, nose and the lips. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter