Speaking Truthfully

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chrisa made me realize that I had wrong doings too, it didn't change the fact that I was still mad but I couldn't help it. I have to tell him why I was sensitive about this topic. I thought I would be alright about talking about this but I was wrong. I was so confident, but now, I guess it was just too sudden for me. Chrisa told me to talk with Seunghyun so she pushed me out of my room and came downstairs where we saw Seunghyun and Seungri were talking.

They looked at us and Seunghyun was just staring at me with an apologetic look. I can see that he has been crying like I was, his eyes were really red. Seungri stood up and left us. He went upstairs with my little sister. I must say, both of them are really starting to mature, after  they knew that Chrisa was pregnant. They became mature. I seldomly see Seungri fool around, wow. I guess that's impressive. He really did change. I hope it's for good.

Now, back to reality. Seunghyun stood up. He didn't move but his eyes were still on me. I looked down, still sobbing but it was quiet. I don't know if he could hear it. I heard quiet footsteps and then felt his hands brush through my cheeks. I flinched and he felt that, I guess. "Christine. I'm sorry, I didn't know the reason behind it. I didn't know. I'm sorry. I feel so stupid. I'm really sorry." He started to sob too. I looked up at him, his eyes were tearing up.

I opened my mouth but nothing came out of my mouth. I tried my best, "No. Don't say sorry. We both had our mistakes, I'm sorry too. I didn't realize that I said such mean things to you. I never intended to say those things to you. I'm sorry, I hope you could forgive me and what are you talking about? Reason behind it? Do you know something that I'm not aware of, Seunghyun?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"I have nothing to forgive. I wasn't mad at you. I understand everything now. I know that you don't want me to know the truth but Chrisa kind of told me, but not everything. She just told me the main point but she told me that it's better if you were to explain it to me rather than her." I was confused.

"By any chance, are you talking about.." I thought for a moment, he was talking about the incident back when I was still in Canada. I gasped and put my hands in front of my mouth, "She told you that?! WHY?!"

"To fully understand you." I nodded. I cried again, he held me tight. I just cried, I didn't want him to know about that. I didn't want him to pity me, I just want him to love me for who I am and for who I have become. I just wish nothing would change.

"What did she say to you?" I asked, to know what she exactly said. "She told me that someone.. Touched you without permission.." He rephrased it so that I won't be hurt by his words. I appreciate that. "Ohh.." Was all I could reply to him.

"If you don't mind, can you please tell me the whole story. When you're ready of course. I don't want to pressure you or anything." I nodded and sighed deeply. I knew I was supposed to tell what happened to him. He is my boyfriend after all, he deserves to know.

"So, it happened when we lived in Canada. I was 15 years old that time. I was known as the rich but fat kid in highschool and I didn't really have any good friends. People hated me as much as the students hated me in highschool here in Korea. The only difference is that here in Korea, they didn't know that I'm the daughter of the co-owner of YG and in Canada. People knew that my dad owned a company. They used me for money and I never appreciated that. One day, seniors in my highschool decided to gang me.. Until I couldn't move. After that, I got depressed, you know how depressed people are not supposed to eat because they don't have appetite? I was the opposite of that. I suppressed my sadness with what I ate. I didn't care what was inside it. To me, it made me satisfied in a way.. That's how people here hated me. I was fat and they said I was a fat . When Dara approached me when Mark had cheated on me. I was on the verge of getting depressed again and she convinced me to work out and here I am. Fit as eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter