Felicity and Beatrix

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was carrying my eldest daughter in my hands, while feeding her. While Seunghyun is playing with our youngest daughter. I smiled at my fiance holding our youngest daughter and I swear, it was the most beautiful thing ever. I want to capture every moment in this room right now. I cried tons of rivers because of how happy I am and now I ran out of tears. I don't even know how my cheeks were able to survive with all these smiles that I'm doing. Just then, I saw a flash, I looked up and saw Chrisa with her phone. I giggled and said, "Ya, do I look crappy?" She laughed and said, "You still care about how you look even though you just gave birth? Funny." 

I shook my head and smiled. "I'm so happy." 

Chrisa sat beside my bed and said, "I know. I'm proud of you ate. You managed to give birth to these two little beautiful girls without any anasthaetic." I gigled and nodded. "I'm surprised that I didn't die due to pain out there. I didn't even notice that I bit Seunghyun." I looked at Seunghyun who was still happily playing with our youngest daughter. 

Chrisa chuckled and nodded. "You were pretty brutal back there." I laughed and remembered how violent I was. I swear I was saying every bad word there is. "I know I was, but it all the pain I felt were all worth it." I saw Seunghyun nod in agreement. "The bite you gave me was totally nothing, in fact, that's a good memory because that's the time when you bit me because of our children." I laughed and shook my head.

Just then, the nurse came in with a clipboard in her hands. She smiled and looked at us. "Good afternoon, Mr. and Mrs. Choi." I blushed at her remark and said, "Good afternoon." She bowed her head down and said, "I'm just here to register the names of your babies." I looked at Seunghyun and said, "Well, we really didn't think of names yet, but.." Seunghyun cut me off my saying. "Can I name our youngest babe?" I nodded and smiled. "Of course." 

"I want to name her Beatrix, because she brings happiness to us both." He said while staring at our youngest. I smiled and nodded. "I love that name. Choi Beatrix." The nurse nodded and said, "B-e-a-t-r-i-x?" Seunghyun nodded and smiled. The nurse wrote it down and I finally thought of a good name. "I thought of one, I remember seeing this when I was trying to search for good names with meanings back then. Felicity, it means happy." The nurse smiled and said, "You have great taste of names, Mr. and Mrs. Choi." Chrisa giggled and said, "That's my brother-in-law and sister." 

I laughed and said, "You gave your triplets pretty unique names as well, sis." Chrisa nodded and said, "I bet I did." I giggled and kissed the forehead of my eldest. Felicity. "Well, I'm done here. I hope you enjoy your life with your twins." I nodded and said my thanks to her. 

"Well, I have to leave now, ate. I still have a schedule at 5 pm. You don't mind, do you?" I shook my head and said, "I'm fine, besides, everyone is here anyways. You can tell them to come in too, if they would like to see Felicity and Beatrix." She nodded and kissed me on the forehead. She kissed Felicity and Beatrix as well. 

Soon enough, the other guests arrived one by one. "Omo! They are beautiful!" CL exclaimed and I giggled. "Want to carry them, aunt CL?" She nodded and said, "Can I?" I nodded and said, "Of course!" I handed her Felicity carefully and said, "Her name is Felicity and she's the oldest among the two." She adored my baby and said, "She's a beauty. Her brown hair and soft skin is so cooool." I laughed at her remark, pretty funny how she's being a cool aunt. 

"Hyung! I now believe that you have good genes!" Jiyong exclaimed and Seunghyun smacked his head using his free hand. "Ya!" Seunghyun exclaimed. I just laughed at their funny bickering. "Hyung, can I carry your baby girl?" Seunghyun rolled his eyes and said, "I can't do anything with that, can I?" Jiyong shook his head and said, "Nope!" Seunghyun handed Beatrix to Jiyong and Jiyong smiled. "What's her name?"

"Beatrix." Jiyong raised  an eyebrow at Seunghyun and said, "I bet you named her." Seunghyun proudly nodded and Jiyong puffed his cheeks "I knew it!" I raised an eyebrow at Jiyong and crossed my arms. "How did you know?" Jiyong shrugged and said, "I don't know. It sounds so fancy.." I laughed and said, "Wae? Does Seunghyun make fancy names?" Jiyong nodded and said, "Yeah, he even named Taeyang's dog, Boss. He was supposed to name Gaho, Mark, but too bad. It sounds so awkward to name a dog with a human name." I laughed loudly and shook my head.

"Babo." I muttered and Seunghyun heard it. "Ya! How can you say that to the father of your children?" I stuck my tongue out and said, "I have every right to. You were the one who brought me pleasurable pain anyway." I winked at him, definitely having two different meanings in that statement. Just then, I heard everyone groan in disgust. "Ewww! Christine! Will you please control your hormones?!" Minzy exclaimed and Seunghyun and I just laughed. "Sorry!" I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter