Proposal

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri's POV

While we were waiting for Dr. Kim to call us at the waiting room, I texted Ji yong hyung to come pick Chrisa up since I'll be preparing for the event later. I will be proposing to Chrisa later at the Han River so I wanted to make sure if I have everything. I picked up the balloons from the store which had letters on each balloons that spelled, 'Will you marry me?' I was pretty satisfied with my proposal. I just hope she'll like it.

I'll be proposing to  her at Han River since that's where I asked her to be my girlfriend and Han River was where I had the guts to say everything to her. I wanted to give my everything to her and our baby. I wanted her to be happy and I wanted her to be my wife. I reached our dorm and I planned everything with the help of my hyungs. Ji yong would drop Chrisa off and help me organize and prepare at the Han River. Before he arrives, I decided to get ready and dress up. 

I actually made a checklist so that I won't forget anything. I checked off the rings since I had it, i checked off the balloons and fireworks since I know that Yong bae hyung did that. I decided to do fireworks, before I do the entire thing. I will die on the spot if she rejects me. I also texted her to dress up nicely so I dressed up with a white long sleeve polo shirt, a black tie, black tuxedo, black formal pants and black formal shoes. (http://oi49.tinypic.com/a9y5w7.jpg)

It was time for me to pick Chrisa up at their house. I texted her saying that I'm outside and she replied that she's going out now. She went out the door and when I saw her, my eyes just couldn't stop looking at her. She was just beautiful as ever, it is true that being pregnant makes someone even more beautiful. Her skin looked perfect, her eyes were glowing or at least that's how I view it. She was wearing, a short dress, it was dark blue, it had prints on it but it was see-through and had it's base colour as a basic thread so that nothing would be seen on the body. You could see her left shoulder but you can't see the other since part of the dress is covering it. It was beautiful, she has a slight baby bump but it wasn't really noticeable. She also wore flats since she's not allowed to wear heels. Her hair was still curled, her hair was just clipped back and she bought her blue trench coat since it's going to be chilly tonight. (http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ib9dp5&s=6)

She got inside my car and I was just still staring at her until she snapped me back into reality, "Hello? Earth to Seungri? Are you still there or are you still busy staring at me?" I shook my head off and said, "Sorry babe. You are just too beautiful to look at." She blushed and pushed me and told me to just drive. I nodded and laughed.

She kept on nagging me, "Baaaabe. Where are you taking meeeee?" She was practically whining, it was annoying but what the hell. She was cute at the same time. I just didn't answer. I told her that it's a surprise but she won't budge. I pulled over at the Han River and asked her, "Babe, is it ok for me to blindfold you?" She pouted and said, "No."

"Whyy? Come on! You'll see what I did for you. Come on!" She sighed.

"Ok ok, only if you promise to hold my hand until we get  there." 

"Of course! I won't leave you." She nodded and I blindfolded her.

I leaded her out of the car and slowly guided her where I want her to go. I unfolded the blindfold then I signalled Taeyang hyung to fire up the firecrackers. The exact time when I unfolded the hankerchief out of her eyes, the firecrackers went up in the sky. She gasped.

"Babe! Oh my god! Did you do this for me?" I nodded.

"Ohmygod! I can't believe it! In the fireworks, it's spelled, I love you Chrisa! Babe! You didn't have to! And I love you more!" She hugged me and I hugged her back. I'm glad she liked the first part of my surprise.

"The surprise isn't over babe. Just watch." I chuckled and she was way beyong confused when music started to play. I went to where I'm supposed to be spotted at and Daesung hyung handed me a mic so that she can hear me sing. I decided to sing 'I'm In Love' by Ra. D hyung. I like that song and I think it best suits my feelings towards her. I started to sing. From the start, I just stared at her, she was smiling, ear to ear. I was happy. People were gathered around us but body guards were surrounding us since I have notified everyone what is happening so YG decided to hire bodyguards to make sure that Chrisa is safe.

The lyrics of the song are:

to be honest from the

first time we met

saying i like you
was not easy for me to do

if i don’t approach you first
i was afraid of losing you

i wrote letters and prepare
small gifts for you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter