Decisions

You Betrayed Me, You Regret It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I opened my eyes, and when my eyes were wide open, I saw Seunghyun's room. I furrowed my eyebrows as I saw Seunghyun lying on the couch sleeping while I was on the bed, covered with the duvet. I sighed and wondered what happened but suddenly, I remembered what happened. I reached for my phone on the side table and looked at the time. It's 6 already? Wow. I slept for 5 hours..

I immediately hopped off the bed and grabbed a sweater from my suitcase and went to the door. Before I opened the door, I walked to Seunghyun and crouched down to his level, I looked at him sleeping peacefully and sighed, "I don't know what's going to happen but I'm sorry if I ever get you dragged into this." I kissed his forehead and went outside. I decided to walk around the beach.  

I took off my heels and held it in my right hand and just walked through the shoreline. I just want to be alone, for a moment. I want to make things clear in my head. What exactly do I feel? And what am I going to do? I looked up at the sea and watched the waves move along with the water. It worked together perfectly,  it doesn't go anywhere, unless it's the shoreline. How I wish I can be with someone so perfectly just as the waves with the water. Will I ever find true love? When will this end?

"Ya, what are you doing here? Alone?" I heard Dara unnie's voice. I found her walking towards me and I waited for her. 

"Oh, Dara unnie. What are you doing here? It's cold." She sighed and held onto my shoulders and squeezed it.

"I was getting some fresh air when I saw someone walking at the beach at this time and weather." I giggled and she smiled at me. "What are you doing here anyways? You should be resting inside." I sighed and looked away.

"I just wanted some time to think." I told her with grief in my voice.

She hugged me and patted my back continuously, "Aigoo. Christine, I know that it's been hard for you. I know that you're confused. You just have to dig in deep to be able to find out what you're supposed to do. I'm actually proud of you, I know that all these  happenings are not something to be proud of but now I can see that you are able to stand by yourself already. I know inside your heart that you love someone, and that someone is Seunghyun. I wasn't really a fan of you and Jiyong but I just supported you guys all throughout because I know that you won't make a decision without thinking about it. Just always know that I'm here for you. Arasso?" I looked up at her and there were tears running down my cheeks already.

"Omo, don't cry anymore! Unnie hates seeing you cry but then again, go ahead. I can't help it, either way." She hugged me tightly and I cried for a good 10 minutes. I sniffed and she wiped out my tears from my cheeks.

"Now, tell me honestly what you feel. I want to know exactly what you're thinking." She told me and I sighed.

I nodded and said, "Unnie, I know what I'm doing right now is kind of off too. I mean, Jiyong and I just broke up and I think I'm opening up to Seunghyun fast. I don't want this, I want to take things slow. To tell you the truth, I don't even want a relationship right now. I want freedom. Something that I haven't felt for a long time now. I love Seunghyun, yes, but I've been hurt with him. He just disappeared suddenly without me knowing and now he's coming back without any warning again. With Jiyong, yes, I feel bad because I think that I just used him but way before I said yes to him, I warned him that there might be something that I won't be able to give him. And that is my whole heart. I'm trying my best to give him my heart but something is holding me back all these times but when I was so ready to give him my heart. He just played me, I don't even know if I should believe him when he told me he was intoxicated with alcohol that time. It seems so unbelievable to me. I mean, when he's drunk, he knows what he's doing. I feel hurt and betrayed. All over again. I've been played and betrayed for all my life now, unnie. I just don't want to risk again." I cried harder while Dara unnie just kept on patting my shoulders.

"I know that you've been through a lot, dear. I can totally understand your side. I know that juggling your feelings between Jiyong and Seunghyun is wrong but I know  that you'll soon find out who you truly love. And when that time comes, I promise you that everything will be fine and will be in place. Just take your time to gather your heart pieces and just live your life. Don't even think about Seunghyun or Jiyong. Just focus on your career and how you'll be able to mend your heart back to its right place. But don't close your heart. Leave some space for the both of them. If ever you realize that you love Seunghyun more than Jiyong, don't hold back nor pity Jiyong. Because, remember, you've already tried giving your heart to him and as you said, he left it behind and ignored it. Just leave him be and try your best to rebuild your trust and friendship again. We're alway here for you. Your brother, sister, us. YG family, your parents. Ok?" I smiled at her and she kissed my forehead.

"Now, let's go inside? It's getting colder." I nodded and she held my hand and we went inside the resort. We were walking down the hallways when she asked me, "Where are you staying? At Seunghyun's?" I nodded and she sighed.

"Are you sure that's a good idea? If you're trying to think things through, shouldn't it be better if you stay away from the both of them as of the moment?" I sighed and bowed my head down.

"I don't know, unnie. A part of me is telling me to just stay there but another is to avoid both of them." She sighed and held my chin up.

"You can always stay at the girl's room, you know. I know CL is alone at hers. She has two rooms as well." I nodded and she called CL right away. "Hello? CL-roo."

"Can Christine stay at your room for the rest of the vacation?" I heard Dara unnie say. 

"Arasso, thanks. I'll be the one to go there with her. Just wait for us, ok?" She hung up and put her phone back to her pocket and we headed to Seunghyun's room. I opened the door and I saw Seunghyun on his phone with a worried face. I looked at him and back to Dara. 

"Uhmm, ehem.." I said, trying to catch his attention and it succeeded because he looked up at us.

"Ya, Christine! Where have you been? I've been trying to call you!" Seunghyun exclaimed.

"Oh, uhm.. I just went to the beach to have a breather. Sorry.." He sighed and he was about to say something but he noticed Dara standing beside me.

"Oh, Dara noona! What are you doing here?" I looked at Dara and she just smiled.

"I was with Christine. She needed someone to talk to, so yeah.. Oh, yeah! Before we forget. We are here to get her things." Seunghyun looked up at me with a raised eyebrow. "Things? Why? Where is she going?"

"She's going to CL's room. She's going to be staying there for the whole vacation. Wae?" Dara said straightforwardly.

"Bwoh? I thought you're fine staying with me here?" Seunghyun asked me and I just looked up at him. I heard him sigh and say, "Arasso. Fine. Get your stuff. Do you want me to  help you?" I looked up at him and smiled at him apologetically.

"No, that's okay. We can manage, right unnie?" I looked at Dara and she nodded.

"Are you sure?" I nodded again and he sighed in defeat.

I went to my suitcase and checked if everything was there. I strolled it to the door and I looked at Seunghyun and Dara. I sent Dara a look and she knew what it meant right away. "Oh, arasso. I'll leave you guys first. I'm just going to wait for you outside." I nodded and mouthed, "Thank you."

"Uhm.." I fiddled with my fingers and blushed. I don't even know why I'm nervous. "I'm going to leave now. Thank you for making me stay at your room, Seunghyun. I appreciate it." I tried my best to give him a smile that won't give my real emotions up.

He looked at me with his intense eyes and sighed, "Alright. Just tell me if you want anything. You sure you'll be ok?" I nodded and I smiled with his caring side.

"Yeah. It's CL's room, that's no problem." He smiled and nodded. "Well then.." 

"Bye then.. Thanks again, Seunghyun." I held the door knob when he pulled me into a hug which caused me to gasp. "Ya! Christine. What the heck are you doing in there that is causing you to-" I don't know why Dara unnie didn't continue but what I do know is that she opened the door.

"Omo. I think I disturbed something? Did I?" She asked. I pushed Seunghyun off and I stuttered, "Uhm, nothing. Bye Seunghyun. Thanks again!" I hurriedly pushed Dara unnie and closed the door. 

"What the heck were you guys doing?" She asked me while walking to CL's room.

"Nothing." I muttered. I want to dig my own grave. Kill me now. Please. This isn't going to be easy at all.

"Seriously? Nothing? That's the best answer you could give me?" I nodded. She sighed and stopped. I stopped as well. "Why did you stop walking?"

"Why are you making everything hard for yourself? You know what, you should talk to YG and ask him to get you to go America and just train there instead. In that way, you can focus in your career and forget about those boys and live your life." My jaw dropped at what she suggested. What the heck is unnie thinking? Me? Going to the states just to train?

"What the heck are you talking about? Go to states to train? Is that even possible?" 

She nodded, "Yes, it is possible. C'mon. Just consider it. By the time you get back, you'll be good as new. I don't even know if you guys are still going to do the trio thing. I mean, with this circumstance, I think YG will just give you single professions. Chrisa just gave birth to triplets and your brother, well.. I don't know. You, you're in a heartbroken state." I sighed and thought that she has a point.

Should I consider her proposal? "Should I talk to YG?" 

She nodded and I sighed, "Fine. I'll talk to him after this vacation." She nodded and smiled at me and we started to walk to CL's room again. We reached it in minutes and CL opened the door for us immediately. "Oh, you're here. Come in come in!"

Dara unnie and I went inside CL's room and it was beautiful. "Just leave your suitcase at the other room, Christine." I nodded and I did what she said. I put my suitcase on the other room and I went back to them and saw them sitting down on the couch watching TV. I sat down beside Dara unnie.

"So, what happened?" CL asked.

"Dara unnie thought it was best for me to avoid the boys." CL looked at me.

"Big Bang boys?" I shook my head, "I meant Jiyong and Seunghyun."

She nodded and said, "Ahh. I think it is for the best. That way, you'll clear up your head and you'll be able to think as well." I nodded.

"She suggested to go to America as well." I said which caused CL to stand up from her seat and say, "BWOH?! Unnie! Are you crazy?" She slapped Dara's thigh.

"Ouch! Ya! That hurts." Dara rubbed where CL slapped her. "Mianhe." CL said then she looked at me, "But.. It's just.. I'm shocked. How could you suggest such a thing?"

"It's for the best, CL-roo. I mean, she is going to be able to focus on her career and she's going to move on." I nodded. Am I really going to agree with this? Am I ready to leave everything behind here? 

"Aigoo, you are so.. straightforward unnie." CL said which caused me and Dara to giggle.

"Well, I just want the best for Christine. She deserves a break, CL-roo. All the heartbreaks and hardships here are not worth her tears anymore. She needs to smile often and concentrate!" CL nodded. "I guess that's true. It's up to you, Christine. You know us, we love you. We'll support you in any way." She smiled at me and I smiled at her in return.

"Thanks guys. I don't know what I'll be without you guys." I hugged the both of them.

"Don't mention it." Dara unnie said with a wink.

"Arasso, I should get going now. Your brother must be worried now that I've been away for about an hour now." I chuckled and nodded.

"Thanks, unnie. Go back now. Take care." She hugged me and off she go.

I closed the door and plopped myself beside CL on the couch. "CL!! I don't know what to think anymore!" I exclaimed. CL giggled and patted my head. 

"My dear, you are only 18. You'll get by. Don't worry. You're still young. God has planned so much for you, just wait for it. Ok? We're here for you. No matter what." I hugged her and she just rubbed my arms.

"Thanks, CL unnie." She hit my head and I rubbed it.

"That hurts!" I exclaimed.

"How many times do I have to tell you, stop calling me unnie! We're only 4 years apart! It's making me look old." 

"Whatever, CL unnie. You let Minzy call you unnie but she's older than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter